Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Addicting Games: Most addicting Action Game?

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 7:21pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on action games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 8:27pm

Iwin100

Iwin100

3 posts

Most adicting action game is: Strike force heroes 2.

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 9:18pm

Kennethhartanto

Kennethhartanto

248 posts

the most addicting action game is Shellshock Live 2. because it is very difficult to play and to aim at your enemy, it gives you a sense of accomplishment if you succeed, also it is very addicting if you're in the middle level like me plus lots of unique weps to use.

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 9:19pm

Chamcham110

Chamcham110

2 posts

i'm not really up to date with ALL of your games, but i would have to go with Iwin100 here, strike force heroes 2 was a pretty epic game.

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 9:36pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,795 posts

Sinjid

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 9:44pm

ammourazz

ammourazz

7 posts

Strike force Hero 2 or sinjid for sure.
Strike force hero's has interesting classes, a nice campaign, good gameplay and interesting artwork. The challenge mode will keep you playing even when you have aced the campaign.

Meanwhile, sinjid is a very interesting RPG game where there are a few classes, a good, gripping story with plot twists and alot of action to keep you hooked.

Posted Sep 3, '13 at 9:46pm

ammourazz

ammourazz

7 posts

But actually my favorite action game would be Achievement unlocked 2.
Free game play, tons of awesome achievements, gave me a reason to play over and over again.
You can play single or multi-player and it also has interesting, out of the box achievements.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 12:35am

MrClimber

MrClimber

15 posts

Aporkalypse Now, best flash FPS ever.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 2:18am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

Shell Shock Live 2 babyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Online..automatically gives it an age.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 2:19am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

*edge
not age

Reply to Addicting Games: Most addicting Action Game?

You must be logged in to post a reply!