Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Addicting Games: Most addicting Puzzle Game?

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 7:40am

kangxp

kangxp

3 posts

In my opinion, Cinema Panic would be my choice (I selected it as it was in Puzzle & Skill) I like those games where you click on a ingredient to move the character. I also like all the food games. Too bad all the Papas Gamerias fall into Strategy, I would have voted for them instead.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 8:02am

xpag

xpag

53 posts

This is the only level series!! This is the only level 4 is very addicting! best puzzle game so far. Achievement unlocked series is too.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 10:33am

vinicius254

vinicius254

81 posts

Infectonator, nice graphics and concept.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 2:36pm

Ferret

Ferret

4,585 posts

Administrator

Sushi Cat is a lot of fun!

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 3:28pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,027 posts

Silly Ferret...you can't vote XD

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 3:38pm

Camodor

Camodor

2 posts

I'm going to say that the game Don't escape was incredibly addicting for me. I was stuck playing that game for hours after slaughtering several villages (contrary to the point of the game.) I think it contributed good story, it was fairly accurate to what is "known" about werewolves. if you don't understand what I'm talking about play the game here: [url=http://armorgames.com/play/15214/dont-escape]

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 8:43pm

darkness2000

darkness2000

6 posts

I think that Everybody Edits is an interesting and addicting puzzle game. I've played other puzzle games but Everybody Edits has the appeal and addiction that has kept me on it. Occasionally I have a go at Gemcraft Labyrinth and Kingdom Rush and I have chosen to continue playing Everybody Edits over doing a continued game in Gemcraft Labyrinth and Kingdom Rush.

Posted Sep 4, '13 at 10:16pm

fabian771

fabian771

31 posts

Everbody Edits. that game is the most awsum game for me.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 2:42am

sp2010

sp2010

13 posts

[b]EverybodyEdits I think everybody edits is One of the most addicting games iv played on AG

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 10:39am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,772 posts

Sushi Cat 2: The Great Purrade is the best one I played. So it gets the vote.

Reply to Addicting Games: Most addicting Puzzle Game?

You must be logged in to post a reply!