Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Addicting Games: Most addicting Strategy Game?

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 6:37am

Temaxisths

Temaxisths

4 posts

Kingdom rush, Cursed Treasure 2!

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 5:19pm

mfdshan

mfdshan

1 post

games that i call "addicting" are games that make you extremely hungry for sequels

Absolutely agree.
For me, Creeper World Evermore is my first choice and I am looking forward to Creeper World 3 (coming soon)

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 7:13pm

dudey570

dudey570

3 posts

kingdom rush 2!

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 9:40pm

polopol056

polopol056

1 post

defend. your. honor.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 1:37am

johnnyverble

johnnyverble

1 post

i vote for civilization wars.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 10:27am

Dragunav

Dragunav

4 posts

All of you are missing one thing, they dont have to have a discussion or vote.

Because there website itself is addicting, every game is addicting because of Armor Games. So no worries in voting. ARMOR GAMES!!!!

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 10:30am

Dragunav

Dragunav

4 posts

To be more precise: Kingdom Rush,Strike Force Heroes, Incursion, ans at least a billion more. AT LEAST!!!!

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 10:46am

Squint1

Squint1

3 posts

Creeper World Evermore is the best!

Love Kingdom Rush, Gemcraft Labyrinth

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 12:27pm

Nimja

Nimja

7 posts

is Sonny Strategy?

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 1:16pm

noahconyers

noahconyers

3 posts

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tough one....... i think either stick war(both 1 and 2) or kingdom rush but both have there own down sides :rush COULD have better graphics and perhaps easier levels AND POSSIBLY if they were to make a sequel i think they should make it a MMO. :stick war 1 is kinda lame i like The story line but it lacks in lvls quanity (who even says that word these days lol) and id also like to add THE LVLS ARE TO EASY. :stick war2 is great but theres one problem.... THERES TO MANY BUTTONS/SHORTCUTS!!!!!!! BY THE TIME I FRIGGIN FOUND THE ATTACK BUTTON HALF MY MEN GOT KILLED!!!!!!!!!. : so as you can see if i could choose 1 game to be on the most addicting page would be...........(drumming) F'N CLASSROOM SIERES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: i would like to say this game pretty much took up so much of my time i ended up missing church lol the graphics were pretty lame to bad instead of dots they couldint be stick men but the story was awsome (the way that kid jumped out the window was hilarious) and the fact the stupid teacher was ablivious to the fact that i was cheating behind her back is pretty awsome.......THKS ARMOR GAMES YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!! thankyou "the guy that has a red shield picture"

Reply to Addicting Games: Most addicting Strategy Game?

You must be logged in to post a reply!