ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting Strategy Game?

120 149760
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on strategy games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 120 Replies
Squint1
Squint1
3 posts
Farmer

Creeper World Evermore is the best!

Love Kingdom Rush, Gemcraft Labyrinth

Nimja
Nimja
7 posts
Peasant

is Sonny Strategy?

noahconyers
noahconyers
3 posts
Nomad

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tough one....... i think either stick war(both 1 and 2) or kingdom rush but both have there own down sides :rush COULD have better graphics and perhaps easier levels AND POSSIBLY if they were to make a sequel i think they should make it a MMO. :stick war 1 is kinda lame i like The story line but it lacks in lvls quanity (who even says that word these days lol) and id also like to add THE LVLS ARE TO EASY. :stick war2 is great but theres one problem.... THERES TO MANY BUTTONS/SHORTCUTS!!!!!!! BY THE TIME I FRIGGIN FOUND THE ATTACK BUTTON HALF MY MEN GOT KILLED!!!!!!!!!. : so as you can see if i could choose 1 game to be on the most addicting page would be...........(drumming) F'N CLASSROOM SIERES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: i would like to say this game pretty much took up so much of my time i ended up missing church lol the graphics were pretty lame to bad instead of dots they couldint be stick men but the story was awsome (the way that kid jumped out the window was hilarious) and the fact the stupid teacher was ablivious to the fact that i was cheating behind her back is pretty awsome.......THKS ARMOR GAMES YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!! thankyou "the guy that has a red shield picture"

mjanusze0717
mjanusze0717
1 posts
Peasant

Star Squadrons. The game is relatively undeveloped but I think a sequel could be fantastic. Not many people are going to say that, but it's my opinion.

Tyrlan
Tyrlan
1 posts
Farmer

Incursion 2, Kingdom Rush, and the Cursed Treasure games. Best ones.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Kingdom rush,of course

Rocyaic
Rocyaic
1 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom rush

walker9879
walker9879
1 posts
Nomad

Aw, this isn't a poll? Crush The Castle: Adventures.

bobthemighty
bobthemighty
1 posts
Jester

cursed treasure 2

kavit
kavit
1 posts
Shepherd

kingdom rush, incursion2 and all cursed treaure...

pls release kingdom rush2..eagerly waiting...

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

I never get tired of KR..........

i8jaffas
i8jaffas
5 posts
Peasant

Hahah, I never see what's so fascinating about Kingdom Rush to everyone... there are so many Tower Defense games already.

I have to say colony, an oldy but a favourite.

sabasaba12
sabasaba12
2 posts
Farmer

Cursed Treasure 2
Incursion 2
Kingdom Rush
and house of wolves(i hope there will be part 2)

agustre1234
agustre1234
2 posts
Nomad

[b]why does every one like kingdom rush its boring
i like zombo buster

agustre1234
agustre1234
2 posts
Nomad

[b]also house of wolevs defently not kingdom rush

Showing 76-90 of 120