ForumsThe Tavern*Sigh*

11 3402
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Well,Now I am really sad...It is so boring to be on Armor games...I used to chat with my old friends but they both left...Well at least are inactive.I used to make old threads which I think may attract attention and make me a celebraty at Armor Games...I tried to make up my profile better so that it could attract attention...and I also made a thread in the newcomers forum so that I could gain friends...I also tried to be chatting with the professional admin ferret,but I did not know how busy they are...but I am lucky Ferret did not ban me...I have one big question WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A PROPER CELEBRATY AT ARMOR GAMES?Well,Just like the admins and mods...Everybody is adding them,No matter what!...and their profiles.Just look swarming with comments!For help and whatever...So when I end up waiting for answers at any(This also?No.)Thread I am stuck with one thought
Another thread failed!

• 11 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

If you have to ask, you don't deserve.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

It is the mods job to help.

And I think you're trying too hard. Just participate in forums and be yourself.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You don't come to the site to become popular. You come to play games, contribute to the community, etc. Becoming known is just a side effect of being around and participating for a long time.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Being popular doesn't mean anything. As long as you're having fun and being hawt, it's all good my friend. If you're bored take a break from AG.

Have fun and stay in school!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Here's a rule of Armor Games (different from the site rules) that applies here:

Rule 47: Being "friended" on Armor Games is not as important as you think it is.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A PROPER CELEBRATY AT ARMOR GAMES?

Well, asking is a bad start.
You don't became popular by asking and trying for it, you do it by being active and a quality contributor.

I used to make old threads which I think may attract attention and make me a celebraty at Armor Games

Posting threads about yourself are not going to do that at all.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

1. Being a celebrity isn't as great as you think it would be.

2. To be 'opular'(or known) you need to stand out, make some really cool memorable threads, and be yourself.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

NOTE:This thread is not to GAIN popularity but to ASK for popularity.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I used to make old threads which I think may attract attention and make me a celebraty at Armor Games

The only threads I recently remember you creating was about JuiceTin commenting on your profile.... That really isn't a huge deal, especially by the 4th thread on the topic.

I would just be active in the community. Post in threads, state your opinion on stuff. You only have 46 forum posts, while every you claim to be a celebrity has over 1,000. Just take it easy, enjoy the community, and don't "try" to make yourself popular, because (as you found out) it only accomplishes the opposite.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be locked...

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Please,Do not post in this thread.I have learned my lesson!I am back again!

Showing 1-11 of 11