ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Continuation

276 101284
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

FORWARD

âThe land of ArmorGames holds many people from many lands, each with their own story, whether they be wanderers, questers, or seeking to rule.â
~Strop and Cenere, former Way of ag e­566/page/1">Moderation directors

Today a new world lives. The time of the WoMâs launch is long past. A new generation breathes. Theyâre building a new society, theyâre telling new tales, and theyâre leaving new legacies.

• 276 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Seems like someone needs to reread it..

Don't spoil the series by blabbing about you and sal. That's boring.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I wouldn't count on it happening too often, Xeano. Besides, Mino has been in nearly every part so far and is arguably the most prominent protagonist. I'm not hearing you complain about him. :O

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

@Xeano321 There was a point to my part.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Oh, you have been busy after all? No..?

Okay then, carry on.

*Goes back to isolationist slumber*

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Wow these updates. They are knocking my socks off at their incredible frequency.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Who remembers when I said I was going to take a break after chapter 1? No one? Okay...

But seriously, I am writing stuff right now. You'll have to wait for me to get back into the groove of doing it again.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Who remembers when I said I was going to take a break after chapter 1? No one? Okay...

I remember. Just waiting on pang. Seeing what he can do with the series.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Just waiting on pang. Seeing what he can do with the series.

He can either destroy it or make it better.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Wait like an hour please.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Chapter 2
Part 1: Itâs About Time!

As soon as the door opened, the men and women marched in with great speed. Penguin guts immediately started flying all about the place as the soldiers chopped and chopped. Xeano ran around with a garbage can, trying to keep the place fairly clean. He always was a little OCD. pang tossed Mino his Great Sword and the two stood back-to-back chopping down the hordes of maniacally evil Penguins that had approached. pang began using his fists but eventually switched to a metallic bass guitar with a serrated edge. When strummed, the head shot small lightning bolts designed to blind the enemy temporarily. After a good amount of the Penguins had been chopped down, pang ran to the doorway to help Storm inside while Mino ran to rescue Clancy, Gamer and prophet Frank.
Mino scurried down the hallway like a little rabid rabbit, jumping over knocken barrels and sweeping over Penguin heads. When he finally reached the big glass container [which looked like a gumball machine], Mino ran to the backside, pulled out a big steel plate and put it inside the slot. The machine whirred, and the glass dome lifted off. Frank stood up, hitting his dwarven head on the ceiling. Gamer and Clancy ran off out into the distance and Mino followed.
âI COMMANDETH FORETH MYETH BANHAMMERTEH TOETH APPROACHETH!â
Frank did some sort of summoning dance on the spot.
The opposite wall exploded while a humongous, spinning, sparkly hammer flew over to the giant dwarf. He caught it well but the force pushed him back a few feet.
âHOO YAH BABY NOW LETâS GET TO CHOPPINâ SOME HEADS!â
Frank lowered to his knees and crawled out the grossly undersized doorway. Once he got outside, pang was standing in the corner yelling incomprehensibly, Mino was still slicing Penguins, Storm was doing ninja kicks and throwing ninja stars and biting in a ninja style, while Xeano, Gamer and Clancy had climbed up onto a pipe near the ceiling.
âAW MAN WEâRE GONNA DIE!â
âYEAH WE ARE!â
Clancy gripped the pipe and started crying like a small child. pang yelled for some assistance [the Penguins had surrounded him], and Xeano caught a quick glimpse of hero justice. He jumped off the pipe and did several moves he saw while playing Assassinâs Creed until he reached pang.
âWhat can I do for you sir!?â
âWELL YOU COULD START BY GETTING ALL THESE ****ING PENGUINS OFF MY BACK!â
Meanwhile, Storm was almost out of ninja-spinny things that flew when you threw them. However, the encroaching waves of penguins were no bother to Storm. She would simply turn, brandish her razor-sharp fingernails at them, and proceed to scratch them, kick them, or otherwise bite them to death, spilling lovely twisting strands of intestinal tubes all over the floor. Mino noticed sheâd procured a pair of steel-toed boots from somewhere and some random articles of clothing.
Her people skills may be lacking, but killing things was definitely her forte, he thought. He stopped to marvel for a moment at the sight of a StormWalker in attack mode before continuing to whatever the hell he was doing originally.
Xeano pulled the monocle off his eye and the cane out of his belt. With one hand for each weapon he started knocking the Penguins down in an enraged frenzy.
âITâS MANLY TIME BOYS HAVE YOU GOT THE MAN!?â
Once the majority of the Penguins had finally been cleared, pang stood back and did a backflip, flashing everyone with a stretch of nice hairy thigh.
âI SUMMON THEE!â
âWhat are you summoning?â asked Storm.
Xeano had realized that panda was doing a spell and had summoned, uh, something. A giant portal opened up in the middle of the laboratory and out came Matrix, Pickpocket and Daleks. Realizing the danger immediately, Pickpocket and Matrix started grappling the Penguins to the floor. Daleks, using his great size to his advantage, started jumping around the place like a demented jackrabbit on drugs, destroying absolutely everything and squishing a lot of people. Right before the portal closed, a tiny knight and a giant ant ran out. Completely shocked, the two ran to a dark corner in the room and cowered.
It took Frank quite a while to get out of the hallway, but once he did he pulled his great banhammer up and bellowed, âTO THE GREAT LAND OF PERMA I SEND YOU!â
With a mighty swift movement and a tremendous groan, the Penguins suddenly vanished into thin air. The rest of the team stood there, staring. A minute went by. Then a half hour. Then Storm went to sleep. Then two hours. Finally, pang broke the silence.
âWell, itâs nice to see you.â
âUh, yeah, hi. Thanks.â
âYou better be thankful.â
Frank shrugged.
âI guess Iâd better be going now.â
Frank walked over to the big door and, right before stepping through the threshold, out a scream burst from the throat of someone.
âWAAAIIIIIIIT! TAKE ME WITH YOOOUUUU!â
pang was on his hands and knees, bass behind back. Storm woke up.
âErr, why?â
âYou HAVE to! I needto go with you!â
The rest of the team was shocked by this sudden showing of compassion from the bassman. Storm walked over to him to try and console him. Or just to talk to him.
âpang, why?â
âI-I need to. Ever since I was a little boy, I wanted so much to be a mod. Itâs kind of embarrassing, but itâs the only reason why I wanted to come with you.â
Frank glared.
âYou canât ask of the mod way.â
pang suddenly remembered why Storm wanted to come.
âOh YEAH! I was supposed to restore your missing powers!â
Frank stood in silence while pang pulled out his bloodied bass. He played the first few chords of Aerials while Frank began to glow.
âI-I canât believe you can actually do that!â said Anonymous from the walls.
Once Frank had turned completely white, he jumped out the door. pang screamed and jumped out after him.
The rest of them collected their spirits. Storm peeled something off the wall, gave it an appreciative look, and stuck it in her hair. Clancy and Gamer crawled down from the pipe.
âStorm, I went to hell and back to finally meet you.â
Clancy held out his hand.
âUh, hi. Who the heck are you?â Storm said, poking the extended hand.
Clancy turned and ran off somewhere in tears. Gamer followed him.
âWell, gang, Iâd say that was good workâ exclaimed Xeano. The rest were still bewildered at his courage.
âYeah, gotta hand it to you, Xeano, nice.â
Matrix and Pickpocket stood in silence, glaring at each other. In a secondâs notice, Pickpocket jumped out the door and Matrix chased after him.
âGET BACK HERE YOU PUNK!â
Daleks was sitting in the corner, whimpering. He had accidentally stepped on one of Stormâs stars. The tiny little knight walked out from behind where he was hiding and approached the giant dinosaur.
âDonât move little guy, I can help you.â
Storm asked who he was.
âWhy, Iâm Sir Riptizoid from the land of, of, erm, well, I donât really know what the place is called. What it help if I said Iâm from an unnamed prairie land?â
âHowâd you get here?â
âI dunno. I was just walking along, minding my own business when all of a sudden I appeared here. That ant guy was with me too.â
The others looked at the giant ant hiding behind a pipe. He was wearing a tan overcoat and iron-rimmed glasses precariously balanced on his little body.
âWhoâs that?â
âHis name his Nilo. Heâs just an old friend.â
âWell, hi, Nilo. Sorry about the chaos.â
âGracias señora.â
âWhat?â
âEr, nothing.â
Mino stood up and walked over to the others.
âWell, Iâm off. Call me if you need anything else.â
âOkay.â
The group stared as the noble protagonist left. They knew their adventure was just beginning, as cliche and messed up as it is. Storm went back to sleep.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Wow. I thought you guys have forgotten this and left it for dead but I guess not. But anyway, why the long wait?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

But anyway, why the long wait?

Sal said he needed to take a brake. And instead he took a vacation.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ummm, Sal, probably a really idiotic question, but you forgot to include R2 in the closing of this part of the story.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

But anyway, why the long wait?

There was debate over whether I should continue or let pang have the main wheel for a while. It was settled on the main guy being me still, so Storm and I threw this together. (Storm has been my main partner in crime.)

Ummm, Sal, probably a really idiotic question, but you forgot to include R2 in the closing of this part of the story.

We have plans for R2.

Yes we do.

Hehe.

Hehehe.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We have plans for R2.

Does it involve the bleeding of women? You know what I'm talking about.
Showing 196-210 of 276