ForumsNews and FeedbackChange "Hardness" to "Difficulty" in Quest Section of Forums

3 8814
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

This is a bit nit-picky, but the I think that the description on quests (in their respective forums) should be changed from"Hardness" to "Difficulty".

Right now it will say, example:

Fast Admiral
Finish the game less then 300 days.
Hardness: Hard

Hardness: Hard just sounds clunky to me. Also, hardness can imply the difficulty but also can mean the hardness of an object where difficulty more uniquely refers to the struggle of obtaining the quest. Lastly, it seems odd for quests that are easy to be described in terms of hardness. Hardness: Easy think of the reverse Easiness: Hard.

Okay, wow this may be the most nit picky, nerdy think I've ever posted, but I figured why not. I still think it's a better change, but then it will be inconsistent amongst the games that have been posted in the forums already.
  • 3 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

then it will be inconsistent amongst the games that have been posted in the forums already.

At first it will be, but the admins can probably edit posts by accessing the code.

As for the suggestion, you are correct in that "Difficulty" is a better word than "Hardness".
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think you have a strong point there Reton8, completely agree! Now it's up to the staff to see whether or not this is needed and, of course, doable in terms of changing the already posted Quests. Good suggestion! =)

Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

I agree too, it's a small issue but it's one that irks me everytime I read over the quests.

Showing 1-3 of 3