Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Darkonians and the Jigjams (Feud RPG)

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 12:26pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Name: Vlad "The Butcher" Empala
Clan: JigJam
Visual description: Vlad wears an expression of hatred over his curled mustache, and his towering figure alone is enough to intimidate weaker foes. He sports a red bandanna to signify his allegiance and a necklace of human ears as trophies.
Bios: Has an affinity for blood and guts from growing up at a delicatessen earning his nickname, "The Butcher."
Invent: Empty.
Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 12/12
Armour: None
State: Healthy, mounted

I pull the pistole from its holster at my side, and try to get a better look to see what position our allies are in. "We should have to help them if we can."

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 12:11am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Visual description: Vlad wears an expression of hatred over his curled mustache, and his towering figure alone is enough to intimidate weaker foes. He sports a red bandanna to signify his allegiance and a necklace of human ears as trophies.
Bios: Has an affinity for blood and guts from growing up at a delicatessen earning his nickname, "The Butcher."

Huggins nods and angles his horse towards the barn, yanking a sawn-off double-barreled shotgun from his back.
As your group approuch the farm-house a rider-less horse carrens outoff the distace before collapsing in front of you.

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 2:47pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

I signal for Knives to check out the corpse, keeping firm watch on the building.

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 10:42pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

May urges her hag-dragon towards the dead horse and drops from the saddle, she leans over it and your horse hisses as she removes something that looks like a large silver cross from the animals side.
"It's them," Huggins grunts.
Soon you see a pair of horses heading your way from the farm-house, ridden by too men clad in dark blue suits. On of them hold, singlehandedly what looks like a Tommy gun, the other has a old Colt Patterson.

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 11:21pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

I aim the Zwolf carefully at the one with the Tommy gun, and fire off several shots. I look at Huggins and yell, "Time to kill!" before taking off after the Darkonian riders.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 4:55pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 9/12
State: Grazed,

The Darkonian must be wearing a vest, because the low caliber rounds barely wind him. After recovering he shifts the Chicago Typewriter to his front and fires a scatter of charges at you, and grazing your face.

As the second rider nears you Huggins moves his horse protectively in front of May as she climbs back onto her hag-dragon.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 7:25pm

sinboss

sinboss

118 posts

Name: Quinnton Olun
Clan: Jigjamian
Arms: Waster (8/8) Wardog 8.5mm (14/14)
State: Healthy

i tell both to go 5 feet to my left and my right so we get a better variety of were we shoot them from.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 8:43pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

I attempt to pull my cleaver and knock the second rider off his horse.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:15am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Name: Quinnton Olun
Clan: Jigjamian
Arms: Waster (8/8) Wardog 8.5mm (14/14)

Samuel agrees genially and moves into position, Peter moves 5.2 feet away you suspect just to irritate you.
Soon you see a target appear, a pair of Darkonian's wheeling a mobile cage near the barricade around the villa. Whatever is in the cage is covered by a large tarpaulin.

As you lunge at him the second rider fires his Paterson and adds another hole to your cleaver. As you strike at him he loses balance and falls from the saddle, still being dragged along by his horse.
May set after him guns blazing and Huggins fires potshot at the rider with the Tommy, the fist of buck-shot seems powerful enough to pierce his armor as he lurches forward dropping his gun.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 6:06pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Name: Archene
Clan: Darkonian
Invent: Slinken Tact. 7/7
Arms: Long Handled Hatchet

I attempt to lunge forward and bury the Hatchet in the Jigjam's head.

Reply to The Darkonians and the Jigjams (Feud RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!