Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Darkonians and the Jigjams (Feud RPG)

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 6:10pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Name: Vlad "The Butcher" Empala
Clan: JigJam
Visual description: Vlad wears an expression of hatred over his curled mustache, and his towering figure alone is enough to intimidate weaker foes. He sports a red bandanna to signify his allegiance and a necklace of human ears as trophies.
Bios: Has an affinity for blood and guts from growing up at a delicatessen earning his nickname, "The Butcher."
Invent: Empty.
Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 9/12
Armour: None
State: Grazed,

I give a wide smile to Carter and ride over to claim the fallen machine-gunner's weapon. With that I open fire on the second rider's charging steed, before finally hacking off an ear for my necklace.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 6:24pm

sinboss

sinboss

118 posts

Name: Quinnton Olun
Clan: Jigjamian
Arms: Waster (8/8) Wardog 8.5mm (14/14)
State: Healthy

I tell to wait till my signal and to see if they can get a view of whats in the cage.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 1:29am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,027 posts

Name: Archene
Clan: Darkonian
Invent: Slinken Tact. 7/7
Arms: Long Handled Hatchet
State: Winded

As you attack the Jigjam steps back and swings the butt-stock of his weapon at you, winding you as it collides with your lower ribs,
Felix draws the Winchester and steps back lifting it to his shoulder.

Visual description: Vlad wears an expression of hatred over his curled mustache, and his towering figure alone is enough to intimidate weaker foes. He sports a red bandanna to signify his allegiance and a necklace of human ears as trophies.
Bios: Has an affinity for blood and guts from growing up at a delicatessen earning his nickname, "The Butcher."
Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 9/12, Thompson SMG 18/25

The second horse collapses after being filled by lead then collapses,
probably squishing it's rider hanging from the saddle.
(Did you want one of the horses ears as a trophy or what...?)

As the cage nears the wall and remains just as covered Peter suggests shooting the Darkonians now and telling a Jigjam officer.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 6:06pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

State: Winded

I step back so Felix can get a clear shot.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 7:06pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,027 posts

State: Bruised

As you get out of the way Felix fires a shot, rapidly loads the weapon and fires again. The Jigjam gurgles and falls to his knee, as he dies he fires a single round from the carbine and a rifle-bullet hits Felix in the knee.
Before you can react there is a set of twin clicking sounds and you turn to see a second Jigjam wielding Colt Chupacabra's.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 7:15pm

sinboss

sinboss

118 posts

I agree and we shoot them.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 7:50pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Oh sorry, I meant the rider with the smg. I want his ear.

I ride over to check out the farmhouse.

Posted Oct 10, '13 at 6:27pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Invent: Slinken Tact 7/7

I reach into my inventory and pull out the Slinken Tact and attempt to fire at the second Jigjam.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 1:31am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,027 posts

You and shoot down the man on the left. Seeing his companions body slump the other Darkonian dives under the cage. Samuel fires a round
after him but misses. A hollow-tipped round as well and the Darkonians fedora is snatched of his head, but that is all.
But as the man goes under the cage whatever is inside goes wild, roaring loudly and causing the cloth over the cage to flap.

Invent: Darkonian's Ear,

You ride to the farm-house the Huggins following closely. Inside the farm-house a full-out fire-fight seems to be happening, as there is a rattling of gun fire, and the tin walls of the barn are punctured by bullet and shotgun pellets.

Invent: Slinken Tact 5/7

You squeeze of two shots and the Jigjam hunches over, coughing blood into the crimson scarf on his face. He levels his magnums at you and prepares to fire, then Felix shoots him in the back of the neck with his .44 pistol and he twitches and dies, falling on top of you.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 6:03pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Invent: Slinken Tact 5/7

I look around quickly to see if there is any more JigJams. If there is none, I kneel down to Felix and to see if I can help him in any way.

Reply to The Darkonians and the Jigjams (Feud RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!