Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Darkonians and the Jigjams (Feud RPG)

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 4:19am

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Name: Vlad "The Butcher" Empala
Clan: JigJam
Visual description: Vlad wears an expression of hatred over his curled mustache, and his towering figure alone is enough to intimidate weaker foes. He sports a red bandanna to signify his allegiance and a necklace of human ears as trophies.
Bios: Has an affinity for blood and guts from growing up at a delicatessen earning his nickname, "The Butcher."
Invent: Darkonian's Ear,
Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 9/12, Thompson SMG 18/25
Armour: None
State: Grazed,

I try to pick out my allies in the fray and gun down whatever looks dark blue with the thompson.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 7:54pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Name: Archene
Clan: Darkonian
Invent: Slinken Tact 5/7
Arms: Long Handled Hatchet
State: Bruised

Felix waves you away, but blanches as he tries to get up.
It occurs to you to go back to the mansion for help, but glancing around you notice that Jijgams are there too, swarming the front door.

Visual description: Vlad wears an expression of hatred over his curled mustache, and his towering figure alone is enough to intimidate weaker foes. He sports a red bandanna to signify his allegiance and a necklace of human ears as trophies.
Bios: Has an affinity for blood and guts from growing up at a delicatessen earning his nickname, "The Butcher."
Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 9/12, Thompson SMG 0/25

You drop a couple of Darkonians from afar, until the Tommy runs dry.
The barn is crawling with men in dark blue suits and barely Jigjams.
As the fight progresses May stows her unloaded Colt Prowlers and gives Huggins a questioning look. He nods and she draws a monstrous revolver from her saddle bag.
The weapon is a bronze affair with a full under-lug and four-chambered cylinder loaded with buck-shot.
On it's barrel are engraved the words Gauge 10 Huggins.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 8:50pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

I support Felix to a more secluded area, and see if I can staunch his bleeding.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 9:48pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 9/12, Thompson SMG 0/25

I cover May with my revolver as she preps the weapon.

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 3:44am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

You find cover under a crooked tree and try to aid Felix.
Being Darkonians you both have dark blue arm-bands, and soon you put them to use and they start turning purple.
After noticing the bleeding is coming from both sides of his leg you conclude that it must have been a clean entry and exit wound.

Arms: Cleaver, Zwolf Pistole 7/12, Thompson SMG 0/25

Your pistol has fairly low caliber for a semi-automatic, but the Zwolfe is acclaimed for it's rapid firing and sublime accuracy and you fell two more targets. Just as the battle seems to be nearing it's end a black Bentley appears and purs to a stop by the side of the barn. The driver gets out and opens the second door open. From inside there is a creepy chuckle.

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 9:26pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

I stand beside the door with my cleaver raised above my head.

Posted Oct 18, '13 at 12:44am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Invent:

Before you can react a bony hand framed by a milk white glove shoots out of the car and seizes your cartilage jewelry, as the appendage snakes back into the auto-mobile the driver steps forward and lays a skin-colored pile across the ground in front of the door.
Careful to only step on only the grisly carpet a thin old man exits the car, casually pocketing the ear.

Posted Oct 18, '13 at 7:48pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

I try to stop the bleeding with a tourniquet.

Posted Oct 18, '13 at 9:43pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

You succeed in in cutting of the blood flow to Felix's leg, something which would be very mean in different circumstances, and he tells you to go help protect the manor.

Posted Oct 19, '13 at 1:55pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

"Not until I get you somewhere safe." I support Felix to the manor, but stay under the protection of trees and brush. If the Manor looks safe, I enter it with Felix. If the Manor is not safe, I leave Felix in a concealed spot and head to secure the Manor.

Reply to The Darkonians and the Jigjams (Feud RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!