ForumsForum GamesThe End of Days

7 2401
sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

The year is 2015 Nothing big happened no scientific advancements realy accept some guys steped foot on mars
until January 4th 2015 than some scientists were messing with some stuff they extracted off of mars and they droped it and it started the infection within the first day greenland and iceland and along with most of canada and Austrailia were gone no one responded except a couple survivors every now and then that at the end of there trainsmission always either died or just gave up but then the next day it spread farther no one knew how but most of canada all of europe most of asia and north and south america went black soon the only thing left with humanity was survivors.

Sheet:
Name:
Bio:1 to 2 sentences needed
Weapon: Knife
Armor:Shirt(Pick color)Pants(Pick color)
Food: Nothing
Water: 2 Arrowhead water bottles
Equipment: Small backpack
Weight:10 Pounds(Weight of stuff you have)
Health:10(life)

• 7 Replies
jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Can you fix up the grammar on your description and explain how the infection got to australia because it is one the complete opposite side of the world as northern Canada, so I want to now how the disease got there. And a bio should be 3 sentences at the LEAST. And how does the disease work? Does it invisibly infect someone and is harmless for the first week or two, allowing it to spread without notcie, and it spreads very quickly, and then kills it's host near instantly? And health should be 100, not 10. It's easier so you can have a character get scratched and lose 1 health. You could do a lot better at explaining in general. I'll make a checklist for you.

1.Improve grammar in your paragraph.

2. Explain how the disease spreads so quickly without notice.

3. Explain how the disease kills.

4.Improve character sheet by adding traits(for every positive you have to have a negative). you could make up the options for traits yourself or let players choose anything. Increase health to 100.

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

the disease withing the first week is harmless eventually to a human eating zombie. the disease spread so fast beacause by travelling by air.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

How exactly did we get to mars? Its impossible to launch a shuttle until the year 2024 I think it was..

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Why wasn't a vaccine found? With a disease this bad, multiple countries would all be workling together for a cure. And a disease that travels by air can only spread as fast as the wind blows. And it's very unlikely a disease could survive in all climates. Also, is it viral, bacterial, some mutant mars fungal thing, or what? If you're going to do an RP, then you have to have proper grammar and have it make at least a little sense.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Thank you Mr. Killjoy, you just ruined the game, I mean really, yes it is important to know have the virus was introduced into the air, but good god, we don't need to know every blooming detail.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Yes you didn't ask all these pointless questions on my RPG.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I was in a hater mood when I posted that. Better grammar would still be nice though, and an explanation on how the disease could go from Canada to Australia before infecting other countries.

Showing 1-7 of 7