ForumsNews and FeedbackRandom game button.

9 12181
tokinba
tokinba
1 posts
Nomad

simple as that . a button that shoots you to who knows were. comeone contact the guy in charge here and throw this idea his way.

• 9 Replies
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Ohhh yes!! This would be great!!!

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

If you click the magnifying glass on the search box (without typing anythingon the box), the site shows 100 random games.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Great tip, Vinicius! Two-thumbs-up smiley here! :-)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh wow that's cool Vinicius! I never knew that ^^

bagetti
bagetti
2 posts
Nomad

+1

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

If you click the magnifying glass on the search box (without typing anythingon the box), the site shows 100 random games.

Hm... I've been experimenting with that button(wait, you guys srlsy didn't know about this?) and it seems the random games update everyday, which means
that when you press it today it shows 100 random games. If you want another list of random games, you'll have to wait another day.
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Hm... I've been experimenting with that button(wait, you guys srlsy didn't know about this?) and it seems the random games update everyday, which means
that when you press it today it shows 100 random games. If you want another list of random games, you'll have to wait another day.

I've gotten tons of different games on the random search page. It is never the same 100 when I do a random search more than once.
clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

Oh yeah, ur right.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Nice! You found the random "feature". You can also type in "random" on the search box.

The list is random, but it is cached for a while, so if you come back in an hour or so (I forget the exact time limit) there should be a new list. It only shows top rated random games currently (8.0 and above).

Showing 1-9 of 9