ForumsForum GamesDawn of Survival (RPG)

51 9439
rychus
offline
rychus
1,318 posts
2,340

It is May 6th, 2058. For three years now, the world has been plagued by a strange virus that decimated the population. The effects of the virus were terrible. At first, you would be light headed for hours. Second, you would start to get a very hot fever, then at last, your body would start to convulse, until it stopped your heart.
You are one of the survivors of this virus, by careful isolation, you managed to avoid the virus. Now, though, there is no government, no electricity providers, nothing that we relied on. The night is dark, candles and gas lamps are the only source of light. You need to survive your way. But be careful, there is no shortage of bandits.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Age: (needs to be reasonable, if you want to play a small child your RP will be quite difficult, but as a middle aged or 18-28 year old player, it will be easiest)
Alignment: Neutral
Job: (your previous job before the virus. Depending on the job you choose, you will receive different gear and different amounts of money)
Money: 0
Gear: (you can only carry so much items. You won't be able to carry a sledge-hammer and some bricks at the same time. Leave this empty for now)
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. If you think I've left something important out please tell me.

  • 51 Replies
rychus
offline
rychus
1,318 posts
2,340

You can also run into other survivors in your daily activities. You can choose whether or not you want to attack them, or team up with them. If you die in this RPG, you can create another character if you wish.

jeray2000
offline
jeray2000
442 posts
830

Name: David Jones
Age: 18
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Automobile engineer
Money: 0
Gear:
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

marinecorps101
offline
marinecorps101
614 posts
780

Name: Pablo Cruz
Age: 19
Alignment: Neutral
Job: CDC Agent
Money: 0
Gear:
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

rychus
offline
rychus
1,318 posts
2,340

Name: David Jones
Age: 18
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Automobile engineer
Money: 100
Gear: Toolbox, Candy Bar, Water Bottle, Kimber Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

As a Automobile engineer you know how to fix, well, automobiles. You used this to escape the city, fixing up someone's car for a bit of money.
You wake up in your dusty room again. You've been living here for some time now. Its out in the country, away from any big cities, but there are small towns in close range. You get up and walk outside you hear the distant sound of gunfire to the south.


Name: Pablo Cruz
Age: 19
Alignment: Neutral
Job: CDC Agent
Money: 80
Gear: Backpack, MRE, Water Bottle, Ruger P345 Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

As an old CDC agent, you know somewhat of what happened when the virus broke out. You had the brilliant idea of hiding out somewhere so the virus wouldn't get to you. You live in a small shack on the outskirts of Cleveland, Ohio. You jump out of bed at the sound of someone knocking on your door.

jeray2000
offline
jeray2000
442 posts
830

Name: David Jones
Age: 18
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Automobile engineer
Money: 100
Gear: Toolbox, Candy Bar, Water Bottle, Kimber Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

I look around my apartment and just look at all my supplies and appliances, taking stock of everything I have.

rychus
offline
rychus
1,318 posts
2,340

Name: David Jones
Age: 18
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Automobile engineer
Money: 100
Gear: Toolbox, Candy Bar, Water Bottle, Kimber Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

You take a stock of your supplies. You have a few water bottles (4) and some canned soup (2). There is a small torn backpack on the dusty floor that looks ages of years old. You finalize your search by finding a few rounds of .45 ACP for your Kimber (2). (Remember you cannot hold too many things at once. Right now you hold a toolbox in your hand, candy bar in your pocket, a pistol in your holster, and a water bottle in your other hand)
The gunfire from the south halts all of a sudden.

HempandHash
offline
HempandHash
538 posts
610

Name: Marcus E.
Age: 24
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Unemployed, Failed Musician
Money: 0
Gear:
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

La_Presidente
offline
La_Presidente
17 posts
0

Name: Marcus E.
Age: 35
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Secret Service
Money: 0
Gear: Assault rifle,3 boxes of ammo 5 bottles of water 4 cans of Soup in 1 gym bag
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full
do you mind if i add some extra stuff like a bio and Marital status maybe you could add what type of person are you a looter,A bandit, or a Bum (looters get a bonus when they find somthing Bandits get 5% Increase when attacking and Hood rats have 4% defence bonus)

La_Presidente
offline
La_Presidente
17 posts
0

i messed up
Name:Juan Diaz

marinecorps101
offline
marinecorps101
614 posts
780

Name: Pablo Cruz
Age: 19
Alignment: Neutral
Job: CDC Agent
Money: 80
Gear: Backpack, MRE, Water Bottle, Ruger P345 Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

(Irl I live in that region)

I take stock of whats around me, and look out any windows.

jeray2000
offline
jeray2000
442 posts
830

I shake out the dusty backpack and put all my water bottles in it. I take stock of what is in my toolbox, and if there is room, I put the rounds into it. I put the canned soup into the backpack, but if there is not enough room I put it in my toolbox. Anything that I put in my toolbox but cannot fit I leave. If the backpack breaks, I put both water bottles in my pockets. If they don't fit, I put one in my hand and leave the other. I then look around and see if I have any windows, beds, closets, locations of doors, rooms, etc.

rychus
offline
rychus
1,318 posts
2,340

Name: Marcus E.
Age: 24
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Unemployed, Failed Musician
Money: 20
Gear: Steel Bat, Water Bottle, Nutrient Bar, Guitar
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

You've been hiding away for some time in Arlington, Texas. How you managed to avoid the virus is unknown. You used to play music quite a bit, but it apparently wasn't your calling. You still carry around your guitar sometimes, though. You live in a old four story building that has been nearly picked clean of all supplies. It's time to get out and scavenge by the looks of your food storage.
You get up and are ready to head out when you hear the unmistakable sound of a car engine outside.

Name: Juan Diaz
Age: 35
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Secret Service
Money: 0
Gear: Flashlight (100%), Water Bottle, Buck Knife
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

For a few days now, you've been walking the streets of Arlington, Texas, scavenging for food and other resources. You haven't been all that successful so far, barely finding enough food and water to survive. You are searching through a four-story building (yes the same building that Marcus lives in) its been picked clean by the looks of it. You suddenly hear a car engine blare outside of the building.

(you may add a bio if you wish but keep it reasonable. No giving yourself terrific perks, also, your alignment is what shows if your a bandit or a peaceful person. I noticed that you tried to give yourself OP gear. It will be somewhat tough to find a assault rifle)

Name: Pablo Cruz
Age: 19
Alignment: Neutral
Job: CDC Agent
Money: 80
Gear: Backpack, MRE, Water Bottle, Ruger P345 Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

You look out one of the cracked and dusty windows. You see a blurred image at your door step. You look around your room, its been pretty empty for a long time, and dust has covered almost everything. You have a stockpile of canned beans (3) and a few bottles of water (2). The person knocks on the door again, and louder. You hear someone yell "Open up! I'll break the door down!" the voice is deep, belonging to a man.

Name: David Jones
Age: 18
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Automobile engineer
Money: 100
Gear: Toolbox, Candy Bar, Water Bottle, Kimber Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

Your toolbox holds some small tools for around-the-house fixing. There are a few wrenches, a screwdriver, and a assortment of ratchets. There is enough room for the rounds, but not for the soup. You put the rest of the food and water supplies into your backpack. Your standing in the room you sleep in, the bedroom. Its a one bed, one bath house, very small. The kitchen is directly connected to the living room, and the only hall is from the living room to the bedroom and bathroom. All of the windows are either broken or dusty and yellow. The one door is bent at the top, and doesn't close all the way. You stand in your bedroom, your backpack filled with supplies and a toolbox in your left hand.

marinecorps101
offline
marinecorps101
614 posts
780

Name: Pablo Cruz
Age: 19
Alignment: Neutral
Job: CDC Agent
Money: 80
Gear: Backpack, MRE, Water Bottle, Ruger P345 Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

I pull out my pistol towards my side, and Yell "COMING!". I move to the door, and open it hiding the pistol besides the door.

rychus
offline
rychus
1,318 posts
2,340

Name: Pablo Cruz
Age: 19
Alignment: Neutral
Job: CDC Agent
Money: 80
Gear: Backpack, MRE, Water Bottle, Ruger P345 Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

As you open the door, the man rushes in knocking you flat. He starts to tell you "You need to get out of here. Now! They are coming!" The man looks exhausted, his clothes are ripped and he is missing a few teeth. "They have already done it to the other survivors in the area! GO! Before its too late!"

jeray2000
offline
jeray2000
442 posts
830

Name: David Jones
Age: 18
Alignment: Neutral
Job: Automobile engineer
Money: 100
Gear: Toolbox, Candy Bar, Water Bottle, Kimber Pistol
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

I decide it is time to head out, and walk slowly out of the building. I try to head to the nearest building. If it is locked, and has glass doors, I smash the door with a large rock, if one is nearby. ( A large rock is the size of my hand to twice the size of my hand). If there isn't, I wack the glass with my largest wrench hard enough to break it until there aren't any big sections left. I then enter the store. If there aren't any glass doors, then I do the process to a large window. If there isn't any large windows, then I move onto the next building. If I get into a building, I look around and see what's inside.

( Shouldn't there be under gear, Backpack: Water bottle, two soup cans. Toolbox: Three wrenches, five ratchets, four kimber rounds, one screwdriver. Or however many oof each equipment I have)

Showing 1-15 of 51