Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Battlefield 4 or COD Ghost?

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 6:21pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

I love those, don't you even pretend that those aren't beloved by the BF community, just wrong.

I watched a bunch on Youtube and SOOOO many comments were talking about how stupid of an idea the commercials were and blah blah

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 6:49pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,962 posts

I watched a bunch on Youtube and SOOOO many comments were talking about how stupid of an idea the commercials were and blah blah

Well they're wrong.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 10:01pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

They get an actor, talk about an insanely impossible event in game, then call the game realistic. They get really annoying after you are forced to watch more than one.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 11:06pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

They get an actor, talk about an insanely impossible event in game

But they aren't impossible..in fact most of what they talk about are mundane events that the people are just really excited about.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 11:48pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Like the scripted skyscraper falling in the middle of a multiplayer match?

Don't worry; it's just scripted, so it's not nearly as taxing on the system.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 2:13pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,962 posts

But they aren't impossible..in fact most of what they talk about are mundane events that the people are just really excited about.

I believe he was talking about in "real life" not in the game. If he was talking about in game then he should really pay more attention because they almost always show the footage of whatever happened.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 6:35pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

I believe he was talking about in "real life" not in the game. If he was talking about in game then he should really pay more attention because they almost always show the footage of whatever happened.

Yeah, I ment in real life. People don't exactly drive ATVs into elevators and then out of windows on a regular basis.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 6:50pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,769 posts

Yeah, I ment in real life. People don't exactly drive ATVs into elevators and then out of windows on a regular basis.

People don't exactly kill 10 people then summon a dog with armor to fight for them either. It's a video game.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 7:13pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

People don't exactly kill 10 people then summon a dog with armor to fight for them either. It's a video game.

Nor do they kill someone instantly by stabbing them in the foot, or throwing a combat axe into somebody's arm.

Posted Nov 13, '13 at 9:10pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,424 posts

I know that video games aren't real, that is usually the come back for most CoD fans, but no one says CoD is realistic. I am just saying that when people say battlefield is real while things like this happen is hypocritical. I know you didn't say this per-say, but it is the general idea around the game that most fans have.

Nor do they kill someone instantly by stabbing them in the foot, or throwing a combat axe into somebody's arm.

Whats even better is the broken riot shield.

Reply to Battlefield 4 or COD Ghost?

You must be logged in to post a reply!