ForumsGamesBattlefield 4 or COD Ghost?

56 41114
wizardwaster
wizardwaster
2 posts
Nomad

Whats better, im looking for a community vote to see which the people think is better!

• 56 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I ment in real life. People don't exactly drive ATVs into elevators and then out of windows on a regular basis.

People don't exactly kill 10 people then summon a dog with armor to fight for them either. It's a video game.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

People don't exactly kill 10 people then summon a dog with armor to fight for them either. It's a video game.

Nor do they kill someone instantly by stabbing them in the foot, or throwing a combat axe into somebody's arm.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I know that video games aren't real, that is usually the come back for most CoD fans, but no one says CoD is realistic. I am just saying that when people say battlefield is real while things like this happen is hypocritical. I know you didn't say this per-say, but it is the general idea around the game that most fans have.

Nor do they kill someone instantly by stabbing them in the foot, or throwing a combat axe into somebody's arm.

Whats even better is the broken riot shield.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

broken riot shield.

"Only in Call of Duty: Ghosts!"
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

COD GHOST IS GREAT !

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Killzone: Shadow Fall FTW. It looks better than the other two.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

TF2-Pang

#SPAM!
Bro not an option!

I would say Cod Ghost. I just like it all around better. The main part I do like about BF4 is that you can blow up pretty much anything in maps.

~~Black~~
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

BF4 for sure. The re-playability is much higher.

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Cod ghost...

CrayziGuy22
CrayziGuy22
3 posts
Shepherd

Well BF4 is better with multyplayer but worse with Campaing COD Ghost is now improved with both.So i call Cod Ghost

Showing 46-55 of 56