ForumsGamesBattlefield 4 or COD Ghost?

56 36359
wizardwaster
wizardwaster
2 posts
Peasant

Whats better, im looking for a community vote to see which the people think is better!

• 56 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,987 posts
Blacksmith

But they aren't impossible..in fact most of what they talk about are mundane events that the people are just really excited about.

I believe he was talking about in "real life" not in the game. If he was talking about in game then he should really pay more attention because they almost always show the footage of whatever happened.

Yeah, I ment in real life. People don't exactly drive ATVs into elevators and then out of windows on a regular basis.
d_dude
d_dude
3,539 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I ment in real life. People don't exactly drive ATVs into elevators and then out of windows on a regular basis.

People don't exactly kill 10 people then summon a dog with armor to fight for them either. It's a video game.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,712 posts
Scribe

People don't exactly kill 10 people then summon a dog with armor to fight for them either. It's a video game.

Nor do they kill someone instantly by stabbing them in the foot, or throwing a combat axe into somebody's arm.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,987 posts
Blacksmith

I know that video games aren't real, that is usually the come back for most CoD fans, but no one says CoD is realistic. I am just saying that when people say battlefield is real while things like this happen is hypocritical. I know you didn't say this per-say, but it is the general idea around the game that most fans have.

Nor do they kill someone instantly by stabbing them in the foot, or throwing a combat axe into somebody's arm.

Whats even better is the broken riot shield.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,487 posts
Herald

broken riot shield.

"Only in Call of Duty: Ghosts!"
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
105 posts
Peasant

COD GHOST IS GREAT !

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts
Shepherd

Killzone: Shadow Fall FTW. It looks better than the other two.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts
Scribe

TF2-Pang

#SPAM!
Bro not an option!

I would say Cod Ghost. I just like it all around better. The main part I do like about BF4 is that you can blow up pretty much anything in maps.

~~Black~~
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
318 posts
Templar

BF4 for sure. The re-playability is much higher.

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
105 posts
Peasant

Cod ghost...

CrayziGuy22
CrayziGuy22
3 posts
Farmer

Well BF4 is better with multyplayer but worse with Campaing COD Ghost is now improved with both.So i call Cod Ghost

Showing 46-56 of 56