ForumsGamesDark Orbit

8 28823
guardian2013
guardian2013
3 posts
Shepherd

Promising Game but in the end, you switch to another sector and get permantly attacked by overpowered players. so you spent most of the time repairing the ship.

to bad for the game

• 8 Replies
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

O_O Looks so fun too. Game companies really need to find ways to keep players busy other than infinite progression and more OP gear. >.

guardian2013
guardian2013
3 posts
Shepherd

well the game looks fine, but getting killed, but some highlevels, is no fun at all. i logged in, tried to collect some ore, got attacked by npcs, and in this fight another player appeared, and knocked me out of the sky. 10 minute pointless waiting, till fully repaired, does not make a player happy.

yesterday a hero hunted me down several times. for nothing. i did not attack him or others. from 1 hours playing, i spent 90% for waiting till the ship is repaired again.

and well, this was the last time i tried to play this game.

by the way, yes game companies need to find ways to keep players busy, but on the other hand they will not gain more players, when they are annoyed by other players, who are just waiting to kill you, without reason or purpose.

guardian2013
guardian2013
3 posts
Shepherd

oh ship still not repaired, even after writing this post.

to bad, i quit dark orbit

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Battlestar Galactica Online is a -much- better free space MMO, if your computer can handle the specs. It's more skill based, better variety, not an overhead view, the systems have depth, and much more involved. You can also reasonably work towards the highest end stuff even if you don't pay money for the special coins and can customize your ships.

AdamStormCloak
AdamStormCloak
14 posts
Peasant

I have to say dark orbit is just horrible...

simbadio
simbadio
19 posts
Nomad

Not only do you have to pay to win, but they steal from you as well I bought 30k Uridium for a Vengence, and i sold my liberator and DO sold my vengence along with it Thieving ********.

simbadio
simbadio
19 posts
Nomad

Not only is that a horrible game, and a horrible set-up, but our much "trusted" Armor Games family of workers, dont give a rats *** about anyone who gets anything stolen from them, or unfair in-game pvping for a lvl 1...come on....a lvl 35 attacking a lvl 1? seriously? you let that go on? Ya'll outta be ashamed of yourselves. Morons, your business profile = your all morons, fire your executive CEO and replace him with someone who knows what the hell they're doing. (still videoing all of this waiting to be banned or responded to) I want to sue you. Please give me a reason :-)

camiloluis22
camiloluis22
1 posts
Nomad

Can I ask?
How can you see or know if you're subscribe to this game?

Showing 1-8 of 8