Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 9:28pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,292 posts

Hmm... depending on which type of Vampire/Werewolves youre talking about... when i think about all this new "soft" crap... then nonody^^

When i hink of the good old days where they were rly dangerous... Werewolves, cuz Vampires have to many weak points.

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 10:22pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

Werewolves.

Cuz, this

Also This
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070117013715/tardis/images/thumb/e/e6/Wwface.jpg/250px-Wwface.jpg

Posted Oct 31, '13 at 6:23pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Vampires use their cunning to lure their prey, and they often use their sophisticated personalities to their advantage. Werewolves are savage beasts who don't even know what they're doing half the time. They know how to kill, but they don't know why they're doing it. I'd much rather be Dracula than the Wolfman!

Posted Nov 1, '13 at 9:18am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,829 posts

Werewolves are human most of the time, and thus still have the possibility of leading a normal life, having normal contacts, though maybe no normal relationship. Anyway they're less striking. They can use other humans against vampires. They're also physically stronger and would have the upper hand in direct melee.

Loss of control for werewolves is of course a big disadvantage in living as one, though an uncontrollable frenzy sure can be an advantage in combat. The only point where werewolves are exposed to vampires is when they're humans.

I'd vote werewolf.

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 10:09am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,284 posts

Behrwolves, because... science.

What, I can't pick behrwolves? Fine, werewolves. >:c bleh

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 3:20pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

Sure, wooden stake to the heart.

It literally has to be through the heart..even if the heart is removed from the body. The vampire stays alive unless you do so.

There are other ways, but it seems like the silver thing is the easiest

Actually any metal will do..the Catholic Church created the misconception of it needing to be silver.

Wolfsbane does wonders against them as well.

-----

Vampires, because of the factor of them actually staying vampires while werewolves can fight about once or twice a month depending on the cycle.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 12:38am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,370 posts

You all are focusing to much on their weaknesses... yes, there are a lot of ways to kill a vampire, but most vampires do a pretty good job of concealing their supernatural identity! In other words, they can live for hundreds of years without anybody knowing that they're vampires... and boy can they use this to their advantage!

Anyway, I vote for vampires because they have so much more personality than werewolves, and generally make better characters (even in certain movies and TV shows that no male human being has any interest in watching... you know which ones I'm referring to) =P

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 1:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,108 posts

Don't forget Vampires are also charismatic as all living hell

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 10:57am

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,319 posts

WAREWOLF SAYS BARK BARK

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 11:32am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

Anyway, I vote for vampires because they have so much more personality than werewolves, and generally make better characters (even in certain movies and TV shows that no male human being has any interest in watching... you know which ones I'm referring to) =P

I agree wih you!

Reply to Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

You must be logged in to post a reply!