ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

366 132274
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This thread is just like Battle of the Bands or Battle of the Brands, except with creatures.
Basically all you do is you vote for an animal that would beat the other.
Today we will solve one of movies greatest mysteries:
Lions
http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/lion/lion-05.jpg

Vs.

Bears
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/grizzly-bear_566_600x450.jpg

Which one is stronger?

• 366 Replies
0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

Arr, m'matey, 'tis a goo' ol' p'r'tes life for me.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Ninjas...obviously.

Would be quite hard for the Pirates to win if they can't even get an opportunity to HIT the ninjas.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Ya, but pirates are His chosen people. No wonder ninjas can jump and climb so well, they are so weakly Touched by His Noodly Appendages...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Jack Sparrow Vs Ninjas, sorry captain, but you can't even see them coming.
ninjas

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Pirates, since they have an Assassin on their side. :P

I'm joking. I choose the ninja since there's no way pirates can survive an attack from them.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Pirates, ninjas... bah, they both suck. No pirate or ninja has ever killed a BEARSHARK! But pirates are free, so them.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I'll vote pirates. You'll get that treasure eventually!

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Come on! Pirates are the blessed peoples! Our almighty Flying Spigatti Monster as touched them with his noddleiness!

And BTW, Pirates dont need to hide. They will defeat you face to face. Plus, do i need to remined you that a single gunship submitted the entire japan in the 19th? Wher were the ninjas?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Plus, do i need to remined you that a single gunship submitted the entire japan in the 19th? Wher were the ninjas?

Probably back around the 15th century yo
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Nope. Ib 18??. The USAians sent a vessale to make the japanese open there ports to trade.

Anywho, the japanese used to be famous pirates. They are tge ones who made Kobley kgan to try to attack japan.

They saved japan.

What does the ninjas gave to the world?

Nothing.
Oh, bad movies. Bad movies and dangerous kids toys.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

They saved japan.

Riverboats saved Japan, by failing completely in the sea. If you mean Ronin, they were nasty to China. And the Chinese got rid of them. But yeah, neither are particularly potent. I would say pirates win anyway, because ninjas are infiltrators (in case you forgot) and it's rather hard to sneak onto a boat.
Why? Because of familiarity. Everyone knows everyone else on the boat, so it's too tight-knit for a missing person to go unnoticed.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Nope. Ib 18??

I was talking around when they first came about..but even that is debatable.

What does the ninjas gave to the world?

Nothing.

Freedom from the oppressive samurais.

and it's rather hard to sneak onto a boat.
Why? Because of familiarity. Everyone knows everyone else on the boat, so it's too tight-knit for a missing person to go unnoticed.

That's why they wouldn't go on the boat. A few fire arrows can go a long way.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Historically, there is not a single record of a ninja actually assassinating someone. I vote for pirates.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Come muddke class friends. Lets go drink medium priced beer and throw stones at passing cars.

You say that like it is a bad thing for ninjas
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Ninjas, well c'mon they're ninjas.

Showing 121-135 of 366