ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

366 132294
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This thread is just like Battle of the Bands or Battle of the Brands, except with creatures.
Basically all you do is you vote for an animal that would beat the other.
Today we will solve one of movies greatest mysteries:
Lions
http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/lion/lion-05.jpg

Vs.

Bears
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/grizzly-bear_566_600x450.jpg

Which one is stronger?

• 366 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Roosters are modern dinosaurs!

No, you're thinking of cassowaries. I vote rooster because it's my Chinese zodiac symbol thing.
EXC4
EXC4
16 posts
Nomad

I go with bunnies because of this

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

No, you're thinking of cassowaries.

Well, all birds are. Cassowaries are even more ******, still roosters are not to be taken lightly.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Roosters. I can't imagine cute little bunny with fluffy fur fighting.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Roosters win with 6. Bunnies had 5.

Now let us do a battle against a recognizable character and a character not as recognizable.

Goomba

VS

ChuChu

Battle will end next week.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Goomba, For reals I have never played a game with either, but I went on your wiki Link and I say Goomba.

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

How have you never played a classic game of Mario Black? :O

Goomba's may look small but they're mighty two legged stompers that keep breaking my floors!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

What?! The ChuChu is recongnizable.. Well.. Okay.. I love Zelda ._. Lol.

I always loved those little things.. They look funny.

ChuChu. I mean for real.. A Goomba just walks around waiting for someone to step on them. Those ChuChu's hop around and split into jelly and jump on you.. Now that's awesome. Oh and have you seen the dark ChuChu... **** xD And those blue ones.. that if you hit them with your sword you get electrocuted.. ._. I'll shut up now.

ChuChu.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

A Goomba just walks around waiting for someone to step on them.

But what about Koopas? Yes, they are a bit harder to beat, but they are cowards. They let you use them to fight against their own specie. YOU USE THEM TO BEAT THEIR OWN FREAKING SPECIE. In Super Mario 64, they are afraid of you, which means they run away from you. And when you beat them, they run around in their underwear. In that very game, Goomba's attack you. They at least try, unlike the Koopas. Plus, Chu Chu's are just... creepy. I have played only one Zelda game, The Twillight Princess, but I never saw them. I'm sure they suck. And... Chu Chu? That sounds like a name for a new japanese breed of dogs or a lollipop brand. You be the judge. So, my vote goes to Goomba's.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Don't underestimate a Goomba. One badly-timed jump could shrink you or even cost you a life if one of those little shiitake mushroom men is nearby.

Yes, they're easy to avoid if you're on a flat surface, but jumping onto a higher ledge at the wrong time, especially one where the Goomba only has a small pacing area, could lead to loss of height, or even loss of life.

One Goomba can basically do what 5 ChuChus can do. I think the choice is obvious from here.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

ChuChu = Zelda.... so its an easy, easy choice: ChuChu!

Yup.. Dang I am a Zelda freak xD

But what about Koopas?

But he's not in this battle.. Haha.

One Goomba can basically do what 5 ChuChus can do. I think the choice is obvious from here.

That's cause Mario's health is pretty crappy. Even in 64.. Lol. With Link you have shields, swords, etc.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Seems goomba won.

Was going to do another battle involving serial killers but had a recent idea so I'm going to do that instead.

Bee

VS

Wasp

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

If we are going on our opinions which we prefer I'd definetly go with Bee's because they do good for the environment and are pretty much harmless if you don't annoy them. Going on which is the better beast though wasps win by a margin, because they were born in the depths of Hell and are incredibly vicious and aggressive.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Wasps are not only aggressive, but they can sting you 12 times. That's like 12 bees on roids in each wasp! It's obvious I'm voting for wasps.

Beedrill could've been a legendary pokeman if it was Waspdrill.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

*shudders* NONE OF THE ABOVE LIKE HOLY SMOOG I HATE THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH
But if I had to choose, I choose bees, because if you're very careful you can pet a bumblebee.

Showing 226-240 of 366