Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 5:46pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,015 posts

Bee... one sting... end of story
Wasps... can sting and sting and sting... even when there are dissected they can still sting, also late dead can still sting...

Vote: Wasps!

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 6:42pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Which one do I prefer? Bees.

Which one fares better in nature? Wasps.

So I guess I'll vote for wasps...

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 9:06pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

We're talking about beasts here.. the bee isn't even a beast. The beast is a bro like said before, they help us in a lot of ways and the environment themselves..

Wasps are just demons. They do absolutely nothing to contribute and all they do is annoy us and other animals. They can also be deadly... so wasps.

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 7:17am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,933 posts

Knight

Welp, wasps are the winner of this round.

Time to do the battle I meant to do before this last one.

Freddy Krueger

VS

Michael Myers

This battle will end in 5 days. That's right 5, I've decided to shorten it because there aren't many votes on the last days.

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 11:12am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,945 posts

Both creep me out, but I'm voting for Freddy Krueger, because he creeps me out the most.

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 11:43am

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

613 posts

Freddy Krueger it reminds me old times :P

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 12:25pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,734 posts

Knight

I never saw a movie with Michael Myers, and only parts of one with Freddy Krueger. So I'll have to rely on wiki..

Freddy Krueger is really scary, and the thing with the dream world is quite refreshing compared to regular slash movies. However, that tranquil yet evil inhuman side of Michael Myers overweights quite definitely here. I vote MM.

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 4:21pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Freddy, definitely. He messes with your mind. Michael can be scary too, but he's not much out of the ordinary. He just runs around with a knife. Put him up against Jason Voorhees or Leatherface, maybe, but not Freddy. He is in a league of his own.

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 7:00pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

I'd say Freddy Krueger looks more scary and vicious... However I've never seen either movie for Michael Myers or Freddy Krueger so I'm gonna have to go off looks, and Freddy wins for me.

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 10:27pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,794 posts

Dude this battle is so one-sided.. You cannot compare these two since Freddy is like on his own thing. I mean.. Being a fan of these movies.. I gotta say that Freddy wins almost 99% of the time..

Then again Mike is pretty smart and he would probably find a devilish way to defeat him. Also as a beast Freds is way more creepy and crazy.. so.

I still vote Freds though. haha.

Reply to Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

You must be logged in to post a reply!