Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 12:48am

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

Pikachu has the highest determination. Pikachu won't give up easily. I'm a Pokemon and Digimon fan. But who's stronger ? I'll vote for Pikachu.

Posted Jul 20, '14 at 3:19am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,370 posts

Those eyes... that face... who doesn't want a Pikachu plush pillow on their bedside? =)

After all most people don't even know what the hell a Guilmon is.

I still don't know what the hell it is, and I looked it up on a Digimon wiki! =P

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 7:08pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

I vote for Pikachu as well. I've known that name ever since the first games were released, but I had never heard of a Guilmon before this battle.

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 10:02pm

samiel

samiel

431 posts

Pikachu is an adorable gangsta that can shoot lighting. I think that turns my vote towards him

Posted Jul 22, '14 at 1:21pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,084 posts

I had to look up Guilmon so I have to go with Pikachu.

Posted Jul 22, '14 at 3:02pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,795 posts

Knight

I never was a fan of Pokemon or Digimon, and I don't know much about it... but Digimon always struck me as a bad copy of Pokemon, hence Pikachu has a bonus. Plus, he is so much more famous. Pikachu wins.

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 9:45pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,991 posts

Knight

Wow not even one vote for Guilmon. Although I shouldn't be surprised, after all I had to try to find out who the main digimon was.

Anyways time for the next battle.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUKxKqA1FiottJ_jSx4ScPCSXkrsLDZHPXnbN1c1e6cQCJPBP-NQ8BzRs
Godzilla

VS

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyXiJG9iuyaDsJOavV9aJHOA8VtTjla7JDrIqv_VuDw2GDpPGel8MhTNQj
Gamera

And before someone comes in and says, "Death Battle is already doing that." Let me just tell you that nothing is stopping me from doing the exact same thing. Plus they haven't even made theirs yet.

Posted Jul 28, '14 at 6:14am

Voyage2

Voyage2

703 posts

Godzilla, just the way this one is awesome !

Posted Jul 28, '14 at 6:49am

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,587 posts

I am shocked to see how little digimon is known now a days.

Godzilla is going to win this one by a mile, his atomic breath has killed significantly tougher enemies then Gamera, so it is clear that it can break Gamera's shell easily since weaker monsters have. Gamera needs a second bout to defeat his enemies while Godzilla doesn't let his enemies escape.

Godzilla's signature weapon is his distinctive atomic breath. Godzilla's dorsal plates glow ominously, and then he lets loose with a concentrated blast of radiation from his mouth. This power is commonly mistaken for breathing literal fire.
Godzilla has been shown apparently being able to adjust the intensity of his ray, varying from a blast of superheated vapor, such as in the 1950s and 1960s, to a beam with explosive and kinetic properties, in the 1970s and onward. The ray is usually portrayed as being neon blue, though in Godzilla 2000: Millennium and Godzilla vs. Megaguirus, it is a reddish orange to signify an increased level of power.

In Godzilla 2000 and Godzilla vs. Megaguirus, Godzilla's atomic breath was shown as having incendiary properties and was strong enough to destroy a miniature black hole, while in Godzilla: Final Wars, it possessed incredible range, amazing power and pin-point accuracy, able to hit a target in outer space and kill most kaiju with a single shot. Also in Godzilla: Final Wars, Godzilla also demonstrated his ability to actually change the intensity of his atomic breath when fighting Keizer Ghidorah. With a quick turn, Godzilla's breath went from the iconic blue beam to the intensity of reddish orange which literally caused the monster Keizer Ghidorah to explode in the upper atmosphere.

Source: http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Atomic_Heat_Ray#Atomic_Breath.2FRay

Posted Jul 28, '14 at 11:36am

Lowco1

Lowco1

1,007 posts

Godzilla.

Reply to Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

You must be logged in to post a reply!