ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

392 64844
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

This thread is just like Battle of the Bands or Battle of the Brands, except with creatures.
Basically all you do is you vote for an animal that would beat the other.
Today we will solve one of movies greatest mysteries:
Lions
http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/lion/lion-05.jpg

Vs.

Bears
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/grizzly-bear_566_600x450.jpg

Which one is stronger?

• 392 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,867 posts

Neither. They are the god and goddess of love (receptively) so no fighting is to be had.

Actually, I think Eros/Cupid is supposed to be the god of passion or just general infatuation, whereas Aphrodite/Venus is the deity originally associated with love. She's also his mother, so I think she has the upper hand; at least until he gets a real job and stops sponging off his relatives.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,447 posts

Aprodite is part of the twelve olympians, cupid not... Aphrodite is simply more improtant, so i vote for her.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
410 posts

I think cupid would win. those arrows look sharp enough to do serious damage.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,428 posts

Aphrodite, because of the pictures you didn't show.

HahiHa
HahiHa
6,934 posts

I think while Cupid and Aphrodite might have slightly different areas of relevance, Aphrodite is still something like the main goddess in matters of love and passion. She obviously wins.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

Aphrodite has won the battle, it shows women really are the true species for love.

Except Storm, she has no love.

Time for next battle.

Slender Man

VS

Enderman

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,485 posts

Slenderman for sure, Slendy has given me many a nightmare, not a single one from the Endermen.

~Manly

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,607 posts

Having been killed by both many times,I'll vote Slender man as he has killed me more

09philj
09philj
2,878 posts

Slender. On the grounds that it is smarter and does not have the weakness of being unable to see men wearing pumpkins on their heads.

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

Slender is an actual legend that some people are legitimately afraid of and not just some random game obstacle. I'll vote for Slender.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts

Enderman look dumb and besides they don't have in Minecraft pocket edition. However, Slender is very creepy and some people are legitimately afraid that I know...

So Slender it is.
>thosearmsdoe

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,428 posts

Comparing Slenderman to a Minecraft monster? You might as well put Freddy Krueger against a Goomba.

Of course Slenderman wins. He's a real villain. Not "real" in the sense that he isn't fictional, but you get the idea. He has depth, as well as a story behind his character that people of certain age groups actually believe.

The only real similarity between these two that I see is that their names rhyme, but by that logic, you can just as easily battle Jeff the Killer against Wentworth Miller.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,236 posts

Welp Slendy won in this battle that seems to have been a bit obvious now that I think about it more.

Now let's do a battle of two beasts everyone here should know and if you don't then you're a failure at ArmorGaming.

In this corner we have the blue mastodon, the trunked mammoth the Blue Elephant!(couldn't find a website with info about the blue elephant)

And in this corner we have the sushi loving feline, the big Felis catus, Sushi Cat!(there was a wiki but there was absolutely 0 info about sushi cat)

Battle will end in 5 to 6 days.

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

Sushi Cat could just eat the Blue Elephant. What can the Blue Elephant due, jump on Sushi Cat?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts

2 reasons sushi cat wins:

1) it eats sushi (I kinda like sushi or something...)
2) after eating the sushi it gets hella fat and can then smash the very small blue elephant.

Sushi cat wins for me.

Showing 316-330 of 392