ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

366 132560
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This thread is just like Battle of the Bands or Battle of the Brands, except with creatures.
Basically all you do is you vote for an animal that would beat the other.
Today we will solve one of movies greatest mysteries:
Lions
http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/lion/lion-05.jpg

Vs.

Bears
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/grizzly-bear_566_600x450.jpg

Which one is stronger?

• 366 Replies
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Having been killed by both many times,I'll vote Slender man as he has killed me more

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Slender. On the grounds that it is smarter and does not have the weakness of being unable to see men wearing pumpkins on their heads.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Slender is an actual legend that some people are legitimately afraid of and not just some random game obstacle. I'll vote for Slender.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Enderman look dumb and besides they don't have in Minecraft pocket edition. However, Slender is very creepy and some people are legitimately afraid that I know...

So Slender it is.
>thosearmsdoe

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Comparing Slenderman to a Minecraft monster? You might as well put Freddy Krueger against a Goomba.

Of course Slenderman wins. He's a real villain. Not "real" in the sense that he isn't fictional, but you get the idea. He has depth, as well as a story behind his character that people of certain age groups actually believe.

The only real similarity between these two that I see is that their names rhyme, but by that logic, you can just as easily battle Jeff the Killer against Wentworth Miller.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Welp Slendy won in this battle that seems to have been a bit obvious now that I think about it more.

Now let's do a battle of two beasts everyone here should know and if you don't then you're a failure at ArmorGaming.

In this corner we have the blue mastodon, the trunked mammoth the Blue Elephant!(couldn't find a website with info about the blue elephant)

And in this corner we have the sushi loving feline, the big Felis catus, Sushi Cat!(there was a wiki but there was absolutely 0 info about sushi cat)

Battle will end in 5 to 6 days.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Sushi Cat could just eat the Blue Elephant. What can the Blue Elephant due, jump on Sushi Cat?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

2 reasons sushi cat wins:

1) it eats sushi (I kinda like sushi or something...)
2) after eating the sushi it gets hella fat and can then smash the very small blue elephant.

Sushi cat wins for me.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

John T. Elephant

Because he can just poop out a bunch of pastries, feed them to sushi cat, and sushi cat will explode.

~~~Darth Caedus

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There is no way Sushi Cat could lose a battle with the Blue Elephant. The best that Blue could do would be to defecate large amounts of pastries in the hopes that it would put him on Sushi Cat's good side, but even then, Sushi Cat could just roll over him or gobble him up in one bite.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Uhh.. wow.. yeah only five that's not good.

Anyways, Sushi Cat was the real winner this round. So pastries just couldn't catch up with sushi.

Let us start another battle, but this time let's take a more game-like approach.

Octorok

VS

Peashooter

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

A rock shooter vs. a peashooter

rock shooter

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Rocks are way more effective than peas. So Octorok wins.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

The projectiles of the peashooter must be quite hard, after all it uses it effectively against zombies. I assume those peas are quite heavily lignified.

But that just means that the octorok and the peashooter might be on equal terrain concerning the nature of the projectile. The octorok has a more substantial advantage than just shooting rocks: it seems to be mobile, while the peashooter is certainly sessile. This gives the upper hand to the octorok.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Those octorok things were obnoxious. Nothing alive could defeat them without becoming futilely angry and whipping their controller across--

Sorry, forgot this was about the two plants. :|

In any case, yes, the octorok can cause anger at any rate. Meanwhile peashooters are pretty boring enemies.

Showing 301-315 of 366