ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

366 132618
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This thread is just like Battle of the Bands or Battle of the Brands, except with creatures.
Basically all you do is you vote for an animal that would beat the other.
Today we will solve one of movies greatest mysteries:
Lions
http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/lion/lion-05.jpg

Vs.

Bears
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/grizzly-bear_566_600x450.jpg

Which one is stronger?

• 366 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

No weapons of any type except their body.

There is nothing more powerful than the female body. I vote for woman.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

All the woman would have to do to win would be to seduce the man and then kill him while his guard, among other things, is down. Judging by how many of us guys are spending our lives on the internet, men clearly do not possess the same seductive powers.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Seems as no one has came up with a new battle heres a classic I know they aren't real but I'm interested in what people say.

Werewolves
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111207010633/powerlisting/images/0/0c/Werewolf2.jpg

Vs

Vampires
http://www.womens-show.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/female-vampire-art.jpg

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Seems as no one has came up with a new battle heres a classic I know they aren't real but I'm interested in what people say.

I was going to do one this Friday but it seems you have done my work for me.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Posted early.

Werewolf because they're alot more harder to kill than a vampire. Vampire dies in the sun while Werewolf turns human.

Plus I think just about everyone knows what kills a vampire .Wooden stake, holy water, sun, etc.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Plus I think just about everyone knows what kills a vampire .Wooden stake, holy water, sun, etc.

Sure, wooden stake to the heart. But to quote Hotel Transylvania "Who wouldn't that kill?"

I think everyone knows what kills a werewolf too. Silver stuff...

So I'll go with werewolves. Because of Skyrim. >
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Silver stuff...

That seems to be the only way most people know how to kill a werewolf. Also how are you going to get a piece of silver in a werewolf?

There are other ways, but it seems like the silver thing is the easiest and besides which one will you most likely find, silver or a wooden stick?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also according to this vampires can also be killed from silver.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I'll go with Werewolves.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Werewolves.

Cuz, this

Also This
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070117013715/tardis/images/thumb/e/e6/Wwface.jpg/250px-Wwface.jpg

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Vampires use their cunning to lure their prey, and they often use their sophisticated personalities to their advantage. Werewolves are savage beasts who don't even know what they're doing half the time. They know how to kill, but they don't know why they're doing it. I'd much rather be Dracula than the Wolfman!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Werewolves are human most of the time, and thus still have the possibility of leading a normal life, having normal contacts, though maybe no normal relationship. Anyway they're less striking. They can use other humans against vampires. They're also physically stronger and would have the upper hand in direct melee.

Loss of control for werewolves is of course a big disadvantage in living as one, though an uncontrollable frenzy sure can be an advantage in combat. The only point where werewolves are exposed to vampires is when they're humans.

I'd vote werewolf.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Behrwolves, because... science.

What, I can't pick behrwolves? Fine, werewolves. >:c bleh

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sure, wooden stake to the heart.

It literally has to be through the heart..even if the heart is removed from the body. The vampire stays alive unless you do so.

There are other ways, but it seems like the silver thing is the easiest

Actually any metal will do..the Catholic Church created the misconception of it needing to be silver.

Wolfsbane does wonders against them as well.

-----

Vampires, because of the factor of them actually staying vampires while werewolves can fight about once or twice a month depending on the cycle.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

You all are focusing to much on their weaknesses... yes, there are a lot of ways to kill a vampire, but most vampires do a pretty good job of concealing their supernatural identity! In other words, they can live for hundreds of years without anybody knowing that they're vampires... and boy can they use this to their advantage!

Anyway, I vote for vampires because they have so much more personality than werewolves, and generally make better characters (even in certain movies and TV shows that no male human being has any interest in watching... you know which ones I'm referring to) =P

Showing 76-90 of 366