ForumsThe TavernZombie Survival Plan

6 2614
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You read the title Zombie Survival Plan. Sure you say they don't exist but it helps to be prepared just in case if Zombies do appear.

My plan is to get as many survivors as I can, and then head to a Bass Pro Shop. We will then stay there for awhile collecting supplies, then move and try to reach the river with a boat and get out. Luckily Bass Pro Shop has some great boats.

• 6 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm going to immigrate to northern Canada and embrace the hunter-gatherer life. Constantly on the move. I'll bring my trusted, fictitious bloodhound and a machete. Of course, I must adorn myself in many furs to keep me warm.

That cold temperature of northern Canada? Zombies can't take it. They'll freeze after moving so long in the cold without thermoregulation.

If they don't freeze, the bulky denizens of the North will finish them. Like bears. And moose. If you remember my very, very old thread from long ago, you'll recall that moose can get pissed off quickly.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

it will be me and my friends holding up in secure locations in a very small group [so we know who we can trust] and live it out as long as we can

if its a city or tristate wide or nation wide we will gtfo and go to a boat and get to the nearest country thats showing no sign of zombies

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

As soon as I possibly can..allow myself to become infected.

Then find all you little punks.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Menards. It literally has everything you need. Everything.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

probably head to wallmart...with a lot of ammo and a shotgun, because that would be the 1st infected area for sure, but the supplies scream YES.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I'll just move to Greenland or Madagascar... People who played Pandemic 2 might know what I'm talking about.

Showing 1-6 of 6