ForumsGamesShingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan) Fanmade Game: First opinions, tips, etc...

3 7539
DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

I heard that there is a somewhat recently created fanmade game for Shingeki no Kyojin. The gameplay looks good, but I've never played it myself. I've only seen others play it. The last time I checked, there were playable character models for Armin, Mikasa, and best of all: Levi.

• 3 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Are you talking about this one? It's come a long way since I first played it.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Just like Cookie Cutter and My Little Pony, somehow Attack on Titan exploded in popularity and hype when there's only 50 manga chapters/one season to the mangaka's name. Thrice I have wondered "how does something get so popular so quickly? It can't be just by sharing through the internet, because terrible things have sunk under the metaphorical waters."

I should get on the bandwagon before attempting the fan made game, so nothing gets revealed too quickly.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Well, if you play the game before you get the story, you're going to have a hard time. If you figure out how the strategy works, you still won't miss much out of the story. It's an arcade-style game with no story. I don't think the it's complete yet.

Showing 1-3 of 3