ForumsThe TavernSolve for N and T (took two posting tries)

4 2677
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Tag Note: I added the tag because the first time I tried to create this thread, a glitch caused everything about my thread to be deleted. So some of the info given in the first try may be given as a double post instead.

--------------------------

In "Make New Threads", Freakenstein made the following post:

Don't be shy; it's not like there's thousands watching this forum at any given point in time or anything! Remember that the Tavern can be about anything that doesn't already have a forum for it. That automatically means:

N = (1000T)/13

Freakenstein is attempting a project that relies on users creating threads in the Tavern. The bolded formula may have something to do with the project.

This thread is for discussing the formula and any possible relation to the project. The goal is to determine the meaning of the formula as well as the values of N and T.

---------------------------

PS on the Tag Note: On my laptop, I have a wireless mouse that I use. However, I forgot to turn off the trackpad, so it glitched the thread off.
  • 4 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Congratulations! You have made a thread and thus increased my disposition. The Project will proceed evermore quickly because of it. Since you're dissecting, I will give you a hint, though: the variable N may or may not be Nougat.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Franko is a master of satirical context. You can't take anything that guy says seriously.

Except when he tells you to do something. Then you'd better do it.

Do it.

Now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

N = 18

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

13/1000 = T/N

T and N are inversely related to each other; the value T must equal 13/1000 when divided by N. an i finite number of combinations therefore exist, and no further claims can be made without first knowing a value for one of the variables. QED

Or jokingly:

N/T = T/N

Which phonetically sounds like "Not Ten," which helps to narrow it down a little bit.

Showing 1-4 of 4