ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Colony Problems

10 3652
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Colony needs to be fixed. On September 14 I noticed major problems with Colony. The screen was made smaller. Colony graphics were thrown out of proportion. The units on the right side now spawn on top of you buildings. The entire game acts as if the graphics are thrown too far to the left. The left side is fine (probably because the graphics are place touching the end of the screen. After AG changed the graphics the right side graphics were no longer at the end of the screen. The units spawn in the same place (which is now on top of the buildings) the high powered weapons from the base fire from farther back and the units must now travel farther forward in order to attack the base. However when you click on the buildings the buildings are selected even though graphic moved it appears the button moved with the graphic. You are able to select and attack units while they are behind the front buildings. All in All the game functions completely normal escept for the fact that the graohics have been thrown of on the right side to the point where the game is almost unplayable. You probably know that many people love and play Colony as it has a tremendous amount of interest 4 years later. You also probably know about the Reunion day on September 21. Please by all means fix this problem before September 21.

Thank You
Royal

• 10 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I am not seeing any issues with Colony. Can you confirm the problems still exist?

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

I'm going to screen shot the issue with the units coming out wrong on the right side.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

I've noticed lag is more now too.

MiamiBigAL
MiamiBigAL
105 posts
Nomad

The problem definitely still exists. Also, there are lag issues for me as well.

The screen looks "squashed" vertically. If you want to replicate the problem, pick right side, build a unit producing building, and build units. They won't come out from where they are supposed to. They will come out from the actual base, rather than to the left of the base.

buffro
buffro
30 posts
Jester

this also happened if u zoomed out on ur browser (when it wasnt messed up)

AG901
AG901
2 posts
Peasant

The problem has been solved for me.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Its all been fixed for me

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I am no longer having any troubles. I do not know if this applies to everyone though.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

No problems for me anymore. Thank you boppins! : )

rockbot5
rockbot5
1 posts
Peasant

the right base is cut off for me so i can only use 3 of 4 build zones

Showing 1-10 of 10