ForumsThe TavernWhy do you use the forums?

35 8700
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

This is a thread in which you tell us why you use the forums on AG, and your favorite thing about them.

• 35 Replies
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm... I use the forums because there are people that are weirder than me.... And my favorite thing is, watching those people annoy others....

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Another one of these?
Ok

I use AG to flaunt my superiority and make 4cheen references that only I (and probably like 5 other people) would know so that others can feel bad for not being as great as I am.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I use the forums because I love the community. All of the people are lovable and wonderful. Take pang for example, such a lovable little creature with grey and orange fur. If you ignore the superiority part he is quite lovable like all AG users. Almost all of them. 98% at least.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Almost all of them. 98% at least.

I am the 2%! *Runs around for no good reason*

Eh, I came here because I wanted to see what it was like. Learned the community was great and everything. Now though I don't come here as much. Maybe I don't come because I am older, maybe there is less activity. I don't know.
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Come here when I wanna listen to music without interruption or miss the audio from videogames. Lamb of God ftw \\m/

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I use AG to flaunt my superiority and make 4cheen references that only I (and probably like 5 other people) would know so that others can feel bad for not being as great as I am.

You're breaking the rules pang...

Because it used to be a swell place, and I guess I'm still stuck in 2009. Also because I need something to occupy what little spare time I have left before I go off to college.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You're breaking the rules pang...

mfw someone generalizes all of Chan4 as /b/
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Only part worth going on, IMO.

But still, going on 4chan doesn't make you as cool as you seem to think it does, haha. :P

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

I guess I'm still stuck in 2009.

This.

AG used to be quite the gathering of personalities. Around the conception of the WOM, it was really an awesome place to hang out. I was actually surprised however to find how many people were still around.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I just come on to waste time more then anything

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

To talk to my fellow Trevors.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

To be with my fellow Trevor Newmans.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

To escape from Sal, also known as Trevor Newman. But I failed.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

So I can be a Trevor Newman.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I like the flash game forums because I share my CTC2PP and Viking Vengeance levels in them.
I visit the WEPR to annoy gun lovers, conservatives, religious extremists and drug using mods when I have nothing intelligent to do.
I like the Tavern and Popular Media forums because they sometime have interesting topics.

Showing 1-15 of 35