Forums

ForumsQuests

Papas Freezeria Quests

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 5:06pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,630 posts

I have so much trouble with the topping score.

I usually get about 95% or so on the topping score, but it seems randomly determined to what counts as 100%. I have trouble getting 100% topping score, even with the special topping items. Maybe it depends on the customers, how easily the game will award you with the 100%.

Any tips on improving topping score. I've tried wiggling the toppings back and forth quickly, going in circles, moving them full length left and right, and even just keeping the topping right in the middle (which somehow gave me an 87%, even though the game tells you to move the toppings left and right). Nothing consistently gives me a 100%.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 5:25pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,060 posts

It might be the final topping tripping you up. I always have trouble with two or three final toppings. If it's only one, you just need to center it.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 5:57pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,630 posts

It might be the final topping tripping you up. I always have trouble with two or three final toppings. If it's only one, you just need to center it.

Good call, I did notice that people getting 3 to 6 toppings usually have a lower topping score.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 12:15am

Reton8

Reton8

2,630 posts

So, I was going through the Papa's Freezeria Wiki

and found out that you get hints as to what customers will come in and a customers order at the start of the day. (Pictured below.)
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130216034303/fliplinestudios/images/thumb/9/91/Freezeria_protip.jpg/467px-Freezeria_protip.jpg

A little helpful.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 5:57pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,630 posts

Another tip:
If you press the menus button  (lower left hand corner of the screen during gameplay) during a game you will go to the menu. From the menu you can click the customer button to bring up the customer menu. On the customer menu all the unlocked customers will be displayed. Clicking on the different customers will show you the different stats about that customer. One of the stats is Favorites. This will tell you what the customer most often orders (cup size, syrup,  and so on).

If you know what the customer is going to order before they order it you can practically finish the build station section of their order before taking it. So, you can identify a customer when they walk in, go to the customer menu, see their most likely order, and then fill the cup (or completely finish the build station) before taking their order.

The benefit of this is that It takes time for the customer to walk from the door to the counter, so by finishing the build station (or at least filling the proper sized cup with ice cream) you are doing something productive instead of watching the customer walk in. Also, you can now have the cup on the mixer before taking their order. Thus you are not wasting time when you take the customers order as you will be mixing their order while taking it.

The downside of this is that customer orders are not always 100% their favorite (I think, I could be wrong) so sometimes you will make the wrong cup and have to discard it when you see the actual order.

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 6:00pm

mrpitbull

mrpitbull

1 post

its hard

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 6:31pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,433 posts

Not really, i would call it relaxing.^^

Posted Apr 21, '14 at 5:39am

farzanatahir432

farzanatahir432

1 post

it is not easy game but now i am on level 82

Posted May 3, '14 at 8:20am

akshobhya

akshobhya

65 posts

Hi everyone.

This was indeed a wonderful game. I finished all the quests of this game.(including the hard ones.)

Posted May 3, '14 at 11:09am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,433 posts

Suggestion: play the other parts of the series!^^
They don´t have AG-quests, but that´s not a great disadvantage. ;)

last edited May 03 2014 11:11 am by UnleashedUponMankind

Reply to Papas Freezeria Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!