Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What is up with the new pop-over ads?

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 9:17pm

klaypigeon

klaypigeon

4 posts

Ya, Like the Belagio and banana republic completely covering my game and not pausing the game. F that, get rid of them or I am not coming back.

Posted Sep 19, '13 at 12:49pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,572 posts

Administrator

Are these the ads that are triggered from the ads under the game? Sometimes if you move your cursor down, they can queue up and take over the screen.

Posted Sep 19, '13 at 3:38pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,058 posts

That's what she said.

Posted Sep 19, '13 at 5:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,188 posts

F that, get rid of them or I am not coming back.

Calm down, their just ads not a serial killer threatening your family.

You might want to download the ad blocker thing. If that doesn't work then I can't help you.

Posted Sep 19, '13 at 8:32pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,550 posts

Yea they are kinda annoying... Whenever I move my mouse towards the bottom of the screen..- COLORTOPIA!

-_- And what adblocker thing R2?

Posted Sep 29, '13 at 7:05pm

F6FHellcat

F6FHellcat

6 posts

Their easily fixed. I've found that the ads under the game screen pop up and take over the screen if you scroll the mouse over them. So to fix them I just adjust my screen so the lower ad doesn't show. I do that and 'm not likely to scroll over it and cause it's pop up trigger to go off.

Posted Dec 30, '13 at 9:37pm

johannl

johannl

1 post

I've had the pop-overads pop up, even when I haven't moused over the ad. It's all well and good to say just close them, but my computer is on the old side. Every time those things pop up, my computer bogs down. More often than not, I have to close the browser down all together, and start it back up. I don't play games to get frustrated.

Posted Jan 6, '14 at 2:58pm

legolover12

legolover12

72 posts

Dude,just get AdBlock,or AdBlock Plus. I got them both for free on the Google Chrome App Store.

Reply to What is up with the new pop-over ads?

You must be logged in to post a reply!