ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat is up with the new pop-over ads?

7 6212
klaypigeon
klaypigeon
5 posts
Nomad

Ya, Like the Belagio and banana republic completely covering my game and not pausing the game. F that, get rid of them or I am not coming back.

• 7 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Are these the ads that are triggered from the ads under the game? Sometimes if you move your cursor down, they can queue up and take over the screen.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

That's what she said.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

F that, get rid of them or I am not coming back.

Calm down, their just ads not a serial killer threatening your family.

You might want to download the ad blocker thing. If that doesn't work then I can't help you.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yea they are kinda annoying... Whenever I move my mouse towards the bottom of the screen..- COLORTOPIA!

-_- And what adblocker thing R2?

F6FHellcat
F6FHellcat
6 posts
Farmer

Their easily fixed. I've found that the ads under the game screen pop up and take over the screen if you scroll the mouse over them. So to fix them I just adjust my screen so the lower ad doesn't show. I do that and 'm not likely to scroll over it and cause it's pop up trigger to go off.

johannl
johannl
1 posts
Nomad

I've had the pop-overads pop up, even when I haven't moused over the ad. It's all well and good to say just close them, but my computer is on the old side. Every time those things pop up, my computer bogs down. More often than not, I have to close the browser down all together, and start it back up. I don't play games to get frustrated.

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

Dude,just get AdBlock,or AdBlock Plus. I got them both for free on the Google Chrome App Store.

Showing 1-7 of 7