Forums

ForumsVideo Games

GTA V *No major spoilers please*

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 5:17pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

1,616 posts

Absolutely loved it. Didn't get to really enjoy it my first play-through cause I was racing my friend in seeing who could finish it first, but I'm on my second play-through and it's still just as good.

Trevor is my role model, btw.

****, been trying to get online for an hour and a half and all I get are error messages.

Same here. All that anticipation for naught... At least I got to create a character, I suppose..

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 5:56pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,058 posts

My favirote guy is franklin, a little bit of michael. Trevor seems to homeless.

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 8:31pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,763 posts

****, been trying to get online for an hour and a half and all I get are error messages.

Same here. All that anticipation for naught... At least I got to create a character, I suppose..

The fastest selling video game of all time isn't able to handle online play on the first day. Not surprising at all.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 4:22pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

Not surprising at all.

It's not, I was just hoping to play a little that day.

Anyway I played a bit yesterday and checked if my character saved a few times when I was done, it did, but today when I turned it on my character is gone. There went ~5 hours and ~30k.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 4:24pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

Also the hospital fees when you die online is dumb. There are a bunch of players who will just kill you for no reason and you shouldn't have to pay the fee in tdm. Plus everything is way more expensive, so you'll either be grinding for a while or paying for in-game money.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 5:12pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

It seems only my character was deleted, my money is still in my bank account.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 4:19am

AnsePennell

AnsePennell

3 posts

My friend has the sport. I performed a little. I feel like easily had been carrying out the actual objectives for that account it will be exciting, but merely traveling about as well as things will get uninteresting quick.
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Digital Collector's Edition
Diablo 3 Radiant Star Amethyst

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 7:42am

Spinusaurex

Spinusaurex

23 posts

I have not played this game yet, however i have seen how realistic it is, the way you go into shops/banks and take all the money whenever you want. How they have added sharks in the water to the game so you can easily get killed whilst swimming and that they have added other vehicles like planes etc. Making the game a whole lot more realistic compared to the others

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 5:50pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,689 posts

Knight

Aaaand my progress is gone once more. Worked up to rank 23 with 400k in the bank, now rank 19 with 139 in the bank. This happened two-three times before that as well, working from 100k to 200k and losing the progress.

Can someone explain how this is happening even though I'm following their saving procedures? I'm even restarting my console and logging back on just fine, but if I'm off for a few hours my progress disappears. For ****s sake.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 7:16pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

1,616 posts

Aaaand my progress is gone once more. Worked up to rank 23 with 400k in the bank, now rank 19 with 139 in the bank. This happened two-three times before that as well, working from 100k to 200k and losing the progress.
Can someone explain how this is happening even though I'm following their saving procedures? I'm even restarting my console and logging back on just fine, but if I'm off for a few hours my progress disappears. For ****s sake.

Pretty much why I gave up trying to play GTA Online. I've been making characters since day 1 and they never saved. Probably will try it again once time has passed. I can't stand it anymore.

Reply to GTA V *No major spoilers please*

You must be logged in to post a reply!