ForumsGamesGTA V *No major spoilers please*

22 10716
elfisparsley
elfisparsley
201 posts
Peasant

Opinions and general discussion on new game. Who's your fav character? Cars? etc,
*No major spoilers please*

• 22 Replies
AnsePennell
AnsePennell
3 posts
Nomad

My friend has the sport. I performed a little. I feel like easily had been carrying out the actual objectives for that account it will be exciting, but merely traveling about as well as things will get uninteresting quick.
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Digital Collector's Edition
Diablo 3 Radiant Star Amethyst

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Nomad

I have not played this game yet, however i have seen how realistic it is, the way you go into shops/banks and take all the money whenever you want. How they have added sharks in the water to the game so you can easily get killed whilst swimming and that they have added other vehicles like planes etc. Making the game a whole lot more realistic compared to the others

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Aaaand my progress is gone once more. Worked up to rank 23 with 400k in the bank, now rank 19 with 139 in the bank. This happened two-three times before that as well, working from 100k to 200k and losing the progress.

Can someone explain how this is happening even though I'm following their saving procedures? I'm even restarting my console and logging back on just fine, but if I'm off for a few hours my progress disappears. For ****s sake.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Aaaand my progress is gone once more. Worked up to rank 23 with 400k in the bank, now rank 19 with 139 in the bank. This happened two-three times before that as well, working from 100k to 200k and losing the progress.
Can someone explain how this is happening even though I'm following their saving procedures? I'm even restarting my console and logging back on just fine, but if I'm off for a few hours my progress disappears. For ****s sake.

Pretty much why I gave up trying to play GTA Online. I've been making characters since day 1 and they never saved. Probably will try it again once time has passed. I can't stand it anymore.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I haven't played since my last post here but I'm gonna give it another shot once the money and update come.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Apparently the update that went out today reduced most / all the contact jobs money by half. A Titan of a Job for example went from a 10k payout to 5k, Base Invaders 25k to 12k, and those two are quite lengthy and difficult, so that money isn't worth the 15+ minutes you're gonna spend on them.

Before this update the survival maps were nerfed too, you can't get on most of the roofs and some defendable rooms were locked. I'm not sure if this update reduced the cash payout from them too.

It's already difficult to get money for the non-glitchers. I've played most of this week for 3-5 hour sessions a day and have went from 140k to 410k (not counting expenses such as car insurance claims, freeroam deaths, ammo, food for health, and the home / mechanic utilities they charge you for). That may look like a decent money jump, but when everything online is way more expensive than in single player and they take away money daily it's really not.

If they haven't nerfed racing payouts then that's the best way to make money now. It was already good before the update and that's how I got a lot of my money (since I usually finish 1st-3rd it's guaranteed 3k-12k each time and doesn't take long).

Rockstar isn't helping the greed argument by doing this. They're really pushing their cash cards by making everything so difficult.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

my ps3 broke :P rockstar north is not planning on making it to next gen consoles and ps4 isn't backwards compatible. I guess I will have to skip GTAV. along with the last of us etc. :/

Showing 16-22 of 22