ForumsPopular MediaThe Fox

29 15145
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Y'arrrgh who's seen this?

The Fox... Any y'all pirates think this will blow up like ol' Gangnam Style did?

And enough pirate stuff lol.

• 29 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I only saw it because of Elder's React.
Here is the link to the react video.

It was slightly funny. It will not be Gangnam Style level.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
Okay serious now. I think it has the potential to be 'Gangnam style' level famous.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Potential? Perhaps, but you have to remember that the reason why Gangnam Style overtook the one billion mark is because two different types of people (Korean and American) watched the video and had their collective views combined.

Unless the entire population of USA (about 300 million) all watch that video and the 700 million view gap is either filled in by people that watched the video more than once or Canadians (lol), that one billion view fame will be hard to reach.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Ummm, Rip. The band isn't American. They are Norwegian. And these music videos are all for their talk show. Also, I am listening to there other songs. The others are better so far.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Ummm, Rip. The band isn't American. They are Norwegian. And these music videos are all for their talk show. Also, I am listening to there other songs. The others are better so far.

What? Really? They're from Norwegia? lol And they have a talk show? Holy smokes.

But anyways, my logic still applies. Norway doesn't have that large of a population. Also, I checked out the other songs, too, and I can say that they might also become viral. But Gangnam Style popular? Doubt it.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Best one I think is Jan Egeland. I love it!

What? Really? They're from Norwegia? lol And they have a talk show? Holy smokes.

Obviously someone didn't watch the Elder's React video. But yes, I agree it will not get as popular.
danny105
danny105
40 posts
Nomad

I've watched a few days ago, a friend of mine sent it to me. It was right after I saw Inception for the first time, so I still had a story hangover. I loved the video.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh

Mods really need to lay the law down more...put some Pressure on it, if you will.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Best one I think is Jan Egeland. I love it!

Norway's version of same love. Man, they do everything better outside the States. Except freedom *bald eagle flies overhead*
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It's annoying. I have better things to do with my life (says the guy who didn't watch gangam style until it have over 1 billion views.)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

pang, this thread is already more popular than that old one, which I didn't even see.

(says the guy who didn't watch gangam style until it have over 1 billion views.)

For real? xD
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

For real? xD

Better believe it. Only reason I watched it is because I accidentally clicked on it LOL.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

What does the fox say?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Better believe it. Only reason I watched it is because I accidentally clicked on it LOL.

Omg xeano... xD

What does the fox say?

Show me the carfax
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Unless the entire population of USA (about 300 million) all watch that video and the 700 million view gap is either filled in by people that watched the video more than once or Canadians (lol)

Canadians still can't fill the 700 million gap. Although I myself have seen the video multiple times.

(says the guy who didn't watch gangam style until it have over 1 billion views.)

I never saw it at all. I heard the song enough on the radio and such. I prefer the fox song to gangam style by a long shot. I'm not sure it will go as far though, gangam style was just ridiculous.
Showing 1-15 of 29