ForumsForum Games^#|Tribal war|#^

19 4529
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

... Speed, trickery, carnage, honor... The cheetah, the fox, the wolf, the dingo... Four tribes, four kings, 2 fractions, 1 war!!

There's a forest that no one had dreamed of, a forest... Called... Agoria... With four kings.

one day the king of the fox tribe, Slyeye, made an alliance with the king of the wolf tribe, it turns out he just did it so he could legally bring fox soldiers to steel his treasure, when Slyeye had enough, he killed the wolf tribe king!

When the wolf tribe's king died, his son, Scarfur took the throne. Scarfur got help from the dingoes, to avenge his father!

Slyeye was expecting attacks, so HE got help from the cheetahs. And so started a raging war!!!

Character sheet:

Name: (EX- Mudclaw, Blackhide, Scorchtail.)Slyeye.

Tribe: (Cheetah: 5 more speed points. Fox: 5 more stealth points. Wolf: 5 more endurance points. Dingo: 5 more courage points.) fox.

Skills:
(16 skill points to spend.)
endurance (you take less damage.): 3.
Speed (higher the chance you have of dodging attacks.): 5.
Stealth (you have more a chance to not be seen/heard when sneaking/hiding.): (2+5=...)7.
Courage (you deal more damage!): 6.

Bio (everybody has a back story!): the king who started the war! This thieving, lying, law defying thief would do almost anything for money! Or trust. He was abandoned by his family and got raised by farmers. In a town where there was one rule: steal or die. When he was old enough to claim the throne, he gone back to the fox tribe to kill his mother and father for vengeance! Now king Slyeye ordered all citizens to obey to his one and only new rule:... Steal and rob.

Now your turn!

• 19 Replies
jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Name: Darkfur.
Tribe: fox.
Skills:
(3 more skill points to spend!)
endurance: 3.
Speed: 8
Stealth: 28.
Courage: 6.

IG: I go to the wolf base, sneak around until I find information about the wolf weapon, then report back to the king about what the weaon is.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Skills:
Speed: 8.

OOG: you did it again.

IG: A battering ram huh? Time to fight back! Go to the market, head into the 9th alley and state your tribe. You'll see what I'm talking about.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Skills:
(3 more skill points to spend!)
Speed: 8

OOG: What you do is throw in unexpected things, like me getting tired or not running fast enough away from the guards to make the mission last longer. And to make this game more interesting, I have made a completely unexpected move.

IG: I decide to rebel against the fox tribe. I head into the fox palace and start stealing goblets and scepters, the such, and sell them on the black market. I then leave the money I get on the ground in the dingo territory.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

-THIS HAS BEEN CANCELED!-

Showing 16-19 of 19