Forums

ForumsForum Games

^#|Tribal war|#^

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 3:58pm

benni369

benni369

312 posts

@jeray: OOG: You got cought while hiding behind a statue, there, you happy?

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 5:50pm

benni369

benni369

312 posts

OOG: BUMP!

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 6:22pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Name: Darkfur
Tribe: Fox
Skills:
endurance: 3.
Speed:5.
Stealth:28
Courage:6

OOG: Not really, but I'll play anyways. And you probaly wouldn't have to bump if you made things a little more in-depth and interesting, and the starting post. Look at the starting scenario in the Champion of Chiakor thread, even something half that good would be great.

I sprint away from the guards towards a door, weave through corridors, and eventually circle around to the same statue I was caught at. I then use my ninja-like powers to stay hidden while I rest. When I am okay again, I sneak into the thrown room, go behind the throne, jump up and stab my claws through the king's head. I go back to the statue and hide behind it.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 7:04pm

benni369

benni369

312 posts

Name: Darkfur.
Tribe: fox.
Skills:
Speed: 5.
Stealth: 28.
Courage: 6.

OOG: Hey! This is my first RPG! So I'd like it if you wouldn't hate.

IG: (You killed the king, not the prince, retry.).

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 9:10pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Skills:

OOG:I know this is your RPG. In the future, so you can have better RPG's, you should have more detail. Not many people enjoy RPG's where they get a single sentence response when they wrote a paragraph themselves in which they are in a situation with no backstory.

IG: I then sneak to the prince"s chamber's where I enter and kill the prince. If there are guards, I get their attention and have them chase me for a short distance, lose them, enter the prince's room, and kill him. If he is not there, I hide under/in (depending on whether the bed is a pile of grass or a real bed) until he returns, and then surprise and kill the prince. I then sneak out of the palace and report to the fox king I've killed the both the prince and the king.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 10:11pm

benni369

benni369

312 posts

Skills:
(3 more skill points to spend!)

IG: Job well done! Now, this just came in: the wolves are making a secret weapon. Go and check this, will you?

OOG: next time, don't do a lot of moves next time, you were like: distract guards, kill prince, kill king. It wasn't even a challenge. Oh, and, uh, I think I'll stop this RPG if nobody else posts a new profile in the next 2 days.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 10:17pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Skills:
Speed: 8

IG: I go to the wolf base, sneak around until I find information about the wolf weapon, then report back to the king about what the weaon is.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 10:24pm

benni369

benni369

312 posts

Skills:
Speed: 8.

OOG: you did it again:(.

IG: A battering ram huh? Time to fight back! Go to the market, head into the 9th alley and state your tribe. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 3:53pm

jeray2000

jeray2000

442 posts

Skills:
Speed: 8

OOG: What you do is throw in unexpected things, like me getting tired or not running fast enough away from the guards to make the mission last longer. And to make this game more interesting, I have made a completely unexpected move.

IG: I decide to rebel against the fox tribe. I head into the fox palace and start stealing goblets and scepters, the such, and sell them on the black market. I then leave the money I get on the ground in the dingo territory.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 7:15pm

benni369

benni369

312 posts

-THIS HAS BEEN CANCELED!-

Reply to ^#|Tribal war|#^

You must be logged in to post a reply!