Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[necro] adds and now movie trailers

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 3:33am

haslador

haslador

2 posts

what the hell the 100 ads we got is not enough?

Wolfius_Ravenheart said: Wtf! It is a site for games! Not for advertising! Ogdred said: Really ..... now even trailers on Armorgames ...they are ruining the site ! Fatness said: What the crap is this ITS NOT A GAME soulsythe11 said: AG is going into a dark place right now. What was once a beacon of great flash games and a breeding ground for great developers is now a sewer of MMO make-money-quick scams and now...blatant advertisement and endorsements... Sidewinder_Fang said: umm, may I please remind the staff here that this is Armor Games... Games... GAMES!!! Its in the name you muppets! dnut said: way to sell out guys. Krangby said: i went to the main site for good quailty flash games not Thor, if i wanted to see the trailer i would've gone to youtbe EngiTheViking said: Why do you bring slop to me? I demand a game about Vikings, not a movie trailer. THIHT said: the is armor GAMES not armor TRAILERS sparetk1 said: Putting MMO on the new games is already annoying enough, now movie trailer??? When can we get more quality mini games?

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 1:59pm

Stiletto

Stiletto

1 post

Fully agreed. Are you really not making enough money without turning ArmorGames into just another one of the many crappy flash game sites out there? Most of the rest are already covered in ads, horrible for loading because of all the garbage around the game(and very distracting from the game itself).

Armor Games has had a good site for a long time, but I guess Kongregate will have to suffice if they drop the ball.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 4:09pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

I was indeed wondering if this was setting a new trend.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 4:44pm

benni369

benni369

313 posts

I know about this mess, and it's a stupid decision!

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 4:45pm

benni369

benni369

313 posts

That armor games made, I mean.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 6:19pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

I completely disagree with the increasing number of ads lately. They weren't so bad a while back, but now ads absolutely fill the screen.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 6:34pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,172 posts

I can expet that AG need money and if they hold it on one movie-ad at a time its ok... but if it becomes rampant it would be hard to find normal flash-games... the front is cluttered with all of these MMOs...

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 6:51pm

Snag618

Snag618

783 posts

OK, time to add my two cents to this conversation: First, I do agree that there are A LOT of adds, and MMO's on armor games, of late.

Secondly, I do NOT think that the Thor trailer, was not advertising. As Ferret himself said, It isn't advertising, they just happen to be looking forward to the movie.

And last of all, remember, all of this is my opinion, so feel free to challenge it.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 6:52pm

Snag618

Snag618

783 posts

I just realized this. I meant to say I do NOT think that the Thor trailer is advertising.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 8:59pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,197 posts

1. In order for ArmorGames to get money(although they might have other ways) they have ads and they get paid for these ads.

2. If you hate ads just download ad blocker.