ForumsSupport ForumMerits

11 2894
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Since there are never any time for Moderators to check all of the merits, do you think that there should be a little committee of responsibile people to check the comments and be able to merit them.

I think that it sould be allowed because the Merit_Recognition is backed up and will continue to be backed up unless the Moderators give the merits.

• 11 Replies
SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

i wonder what the mon are doing during these hours.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

That is of topic and this is a thread were it needs to be on topic. If you have nothing to say about it then don't say anything at all.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

well mods work really hard and the only thing is that,we should be aloud to report our own comments because I don't see the big problem besides the fact spam might go crazy in merit_recognition. A team would be really helpful though,everyone has posted a really good comment that has been completly ignored.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

So you want this to happen because Merit_Recognition is too piled?

If not i hvae no idea what you are talkign about.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Merit_recognition is not backed up. Carlie and DragonMistress have been heekping it up, they just haven't been on. Every merit reported on there gets taken care of unless it doesn't deserve to be or if they nominated their selves.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Also yeah I just remembered that,every time I personally have been nominated it has been noticed sooner or later and people just have to be patient,I think carlie is usually on later in the day and lately he will post something like The merits have been caught up for today,then he will mention the rules.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I am saying that so many people find merit worthy comments and submit it into Merit_Recognition that it gets backed up so quickly. And there should be people that have there duty to check upon it when the Moderators are not on.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well Carlie and DM check it recenly I mean Carlie caught everything up yesterday I mean like she doesn't have to do it every day and she didn't get a chance to be on today yet and if she does I am sure she will look at the Merit_Recognition.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

there are already some moderators that give merits.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

@Lumpiaman
We know that!

All mods,give out merits but the one that does it most often is Carlie[don't correct me saying Carlie is an admin] and I have gotten a merit by every single mod well I am not sure about Strop and DM because they haven't been a mod that long but I think I got one from DM I am not sure.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

We get to it as often as we can. Sometimes things don't get merited because they don't deserve it, and sometimes we just are very busy. I know the page has gotten a bit backed up, but it will be cleared up soon )

Showing 1-11 of 11