ForumsNews and Feedbackarmorgame clans

3 3789
revub
revub
1 posts
Peasant

i know a lot of people already have clans and such on their profile but how about something that is run by armorgames where they have clan pages, emblems etc. and do events of sorts using clan.

• 3 Replies
Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

Most clans are specific to certain games. There's only a few games with the online capabilities to support clans, and as such its generally up the the players of those games to find and maintain any clans they choose to form.

Other than grouping together for certain specific games, what benefit or functionality could clans offer the site that isn't already present?

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I like the idea of having clans, but instead of being a free-range thing it should require a certain amount of merits, so clans aren't spammed. There could be clans for games like Colony, or clans for the RPG games in the community.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

how about something that is run by armorgames where they have clan pages, emblems etc. and do events of sorts using clan.

This has been suggested a bunch in the past for AG3 and I kept hearing different answers, "Yes we're going to make it." Or, "No we aren't going to make it." Or the occasional, "We might make it."

For all we know it may or may not happen.
Showing 1-3 of 3