Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Like an Early Autumn

Posted May 22, '14 at 12:59am

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,599 posts

Requiem pt. IV

I stepped into the early autumn air like a child running through a sprinkler, hands shoved into the pockets of my coat as I rushed to my car. Unlocking it, I slid into the driver's seat, reaching over to grab my phone. Checking it, I saw a missed call, and a voicemail.

Posted May 23, '14 at 2:23am

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,599 posts

[Cont'd]: ... ... is

The word I'd most like to use to describe an Early Autumn is... golden. It's interesting: black and white are the combination and absence of all color, however you'll see none of them in the fall. Everything black has died, and with good riddance. The white has not yet come. But nothing seems to stay dead in the world, and all that is ever promised to you seems to come to naught.
Can you decide whether no one forgets an Early Autumn, or if no one remembers? It doesn't matter, at end. But trees in flush and a gentle wind remind you, and me: expect nothing, and cherish everything.

~N

Thank you everyone! It's a bit of a milestone; for you old-timers this is my first completed work on Armor Games. I'm looking forward to more, but once again thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone who's left comments and taken the time to read this. You're all awesome.

Reply to Like an Early Autumn

You must be logged in to post a reply!