ForumsPopular MediaThe Mentally Advanced Series

3 6693
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Hey all! So, since my hiatus, I've become obsessed with this "Mentally Advanced Series". For those of you that don't know (hopefully fewer for me posting this), it's a fandub parody of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Hasbro series. The guys who run it have their own website, dawnsomewhere.com, where they post videos and updates.

I put a link to the website because the series has since been taken down over copyright issues. They do however maintain a "Rainbow Dash Presents" video series, an animated series where their Rainbow Dash character tells a story, which is a always a parody of a popular pony fanfic. I'll post a link to the first one here. Just as a preface, both series' improve drastically as they progress.

Anyway, I was curious to see if anyone was familiar with Dawn Somewhere, and if not, maybe drum up some interest for them.

• 3 Replies
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I've heard of the Mentally advance series but i have not tried it after watching friendship is witchcraft so i might try it.

-CrickTheFur

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Nah man, the Mentally Advanced series is where it's at. A lot of people get into Friendship is Witchcraft because of the voice acting, but in reality its just a bunch of forced 'inside jokes' and rushed characterization (in my opinion).

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

but in reality its just a bunch of forced 'inside jokes' and rushed characterization (in my opinion).

That is true *goes to make a rant and reviews of frendship is witchcraft*

-CrickTheFur
Showing 1-3 of 3