ForumsForum GamesThe end of days (Zombie RPG)

110 21042
sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

The year is 2020 little of earths population lives. 5 years earlier we discovered a planet not to far away from us and sent drones to get some samples to see if the world was safe to live on the drones eventually returned to earth and some scientists studied the sample to find out the planet was not safe and couldnât sustain life they were going to move the sample and destroy it so it couldnât destroy earth like it did its last planet. While moving the sample it some how exploded, The facility was never heard from again some investigators went in and only 1 came out and he bit the closest civilian to him and it spread from there the CDC called it the Locust Disease.

Sheet:
Name:
GearLook at classes.)
CashLook at classes.)
Life:100/100
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full
FollowersLook at classes.)
VehiclesLook at classes.)

Classes:

Marine:
Gear: 2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 10 MRES.
Followers: PVT(Put Name) PVT(Put Name).
Vehicle: HMMWV.
Cash: 0

Construction Worker:
Gear: Hammer, 10 nails, 5 5 pound boards, 3 water bottles, construction outfit and 1 PB&J sandwich.
Followers: Partner(Put Name)
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma.
Cash: 50$

Doctor:
Gear: Lab coat, first aid kit, 3 bottles of painkillers and 1 water bottle.
Followers: None
Vehicle: Honda Accord.
Cash: 1500

Scientist:
Gear: Lab coat..
Followers: None.
Vehicle: Geo Metro.
Cash: 600

Lawyer:
Gear: Suitcase, suit Glock (10/20).
Followers: Civilian (Put Name).
Vehicle: 458 Italia
Cash: 1500

Business Owner:
Gear: Suit, suitcase, Remmington 12 gauge (3/10).
Followers: Friend(Put Name) Friend(Put Name) Friend(Put Name).
Vehicle: Ford F150 Ford F250.
Cash: 5000

Electrician:
Gear: Toolbox, hammer, 30 copper wires, casualwear.
Followers: Partner(Put Name).
Vehicle: Chevy Colorado.
Cash: 400

Cop:
Gear: Cop uniform, 9mm Glock (10/30), retractable metal baton, 2 sets of handcuffs, pepper spray, tazer(100/100).
Followers: Partner(Put Name)
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Cash: 80

Hunter:
Gear: 30OT6(1/39), woodland camo, sleepingbag, tent, canteen(100/100) water purifier, 4 granola bars, small bag of jerky, matches, sunflower seeds and a full can of folgers.
Followers: None
Vehicle: ATV Ford f250.
Cash: 200

Farmer:
Gear: Remmington 12 gauge (3/20) overalls, 4 cans of beans, 1 box of corn, pitchfork.
Followers: None.
Vehicle:Old Chevy silverado.
Cash: 400

Merchant:
Gear: 10 cans of beans, 10 cans of corn, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.
Followers: Freind(Put Name) Gaurd(Put Name) Gaurd(Put Name).
Vehicle: School bus, Ford F150

• 110 Replies
HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Darwin Mond
Bio: Just keep driving...
Gear:Lab Coat
Followers: alone.
Vehicles: Geo Metro

I go and check underneath the other car, then I look through the windows.

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Name: Jimmy Wood
Bio: After the apocalypse hit, Jimmy hunkered down and waited for the worst part to pass over. After a few weeks, he came out and gathered his supplies to become a merchant.
Gear: 10 cans of beans, 10 cans of corn, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.
Followers: Friend (Timothy) Guard (Dave) Guard (Hunter).
Vehicles: School Bus, Ford F150

civilian walks up to you and orders 3 cans ob beans and 1 can of corn for 20$.
----------------------------

Under the car you see 2 bullets you cant identify them. Inside the car you see nothing except in the back you see 3 cans of beans and a sleeping bag and 10 more rounds like the ones under the car.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Bio: After the apocalypse hit, Jimmy hunkered down and waited for the worst part to pass over. After a few weeks, he came out and gathered his supplies to become a merchant.

I shake my head and tell the civilian politely "No.". I say that the price for that would be closer to $25.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

I grab the rounds from under the car, and try to open the door so i can retrieve those supplies.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name: Edward Simpson
Bio: I'm not good at bios. Here i did my bio.
Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 10 MRES.
Cash:0
Followers: PVT(Simon) PVT(John).
Vehicle:HMMWV.
Class:Marine.

I wake up Simon and wait until John stops the car.

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

He agrees and hands the 25$ and leaves. some guards come over and ask what your selling and if you got any good rifles.
---------------------------------

You grab the rounds and open the doors on your second try the alarm doesn't go off luckily you grab the supplies and see 2 more cans of corn and 3 more rounds.
----------------------------
Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 10 MRES.

Simon wakes up and John stops the jeep and asks which way you soon notice a sign saying Wells 37 miles that way and nothing the other way.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I tell them that, sadly, I'm not selling any rifles, but only food.

*Shouldn't I have gotten the cash and removed the food from my inventory?*

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Gear: 8 cans of beans, 9 cans of corn, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.
Cash: 25

They walk away complaining.

Sry I was tired I fixed it

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), army camo, Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 10 MRES.

I guess I will go to Wells 37. I'm not feeling lucky about random locations. Hmm.
While John starts the jeep, I ask him:
"How much fuel the jeep has remaining?"

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Gear: 8 cans of beans, 9 cans of corn, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.

I inquire on the prices of the town. Like: The prices of food, guns, medicine, etc.

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), army camo, Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 10 MRES.

Johns says " half a tank.".

They sell:

Weapons:
4 M4 rifles $200 Each
7 Glock 9mms $100 Each
3 MP5s $150 Each

Food:
3 loafs of bread $25 Each

Vehicles:
HMMWV(Turret added) $1000
Ford F150 $500

Medicine:
3 First aid kits $50 Each
5 bottles of Painkillers $25 Each

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I pack up my stuff, and head out of town. We start to drive to the next closest town, and on the way look out for any abandoned houses or barns. If their are surviving cars on the streets we look through them for any supplies.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"Oh, well. Let's hope we will find something to fill the tanks in that town." I reply.
Also, shouldn't my thirst and hunger go down a bit?

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Gear: 6 cans of beans, 6 cans of corn, 2 loafs of bread, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.

On your way you find 2 cars that had some fuel you looted it and a 2 loafs of bread you found a shack with a survivor he asked if he could join you.
------------------------------------------
Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), army camo, Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 7 MRES.

You head to town and arrive at the gate they say that you cant come in.

And yes but i just made you eat some mres i almost forgot thx

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Gear: 6 cans of beans, 6 cans of corn, 2 loafs of bread, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.

I ask the man what his name is. I tell him that if he wants to join, he must stockpile all of his resources with ours.

Showing 16-30 of 110