ForumsForum GamesThe end of days (Zombie RPG)

110 21077
sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

The year is 2020 little of earths population lives. 5 years earlier we discovered a planet not to far away from us and sent drones to get some samples to see if the world was safe to live on the drones eventually returned to earth and some scientists studied the sample to find out the planet was not safe and couldnât sustain life they were going to move the sample and destroy it so it couldnât destroy earth like it did its last planet. While moving the sample it some how exploded, The facility was never heard from again some investigators went in and only 1 came out and he bit the closest civilian to him and it spread from there the CDC called it the Locust Disease.

Sheet:
Name:
GearLook at classes.)
CashLook at classes.)
Life:100/100
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full
FollowersLook at classes.)
VehiclesLook at classes.)

Classes:

Marine:
Gear: 2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 10 MRES.
Followers: PVT(Put Name) PVT(Put Name).
Vehicle: HMMWV.
Cash: 0

Construction Worker:
Gear: Hammer, 10 nails, 5 5 pound boards, 3 water bottles, construction outfit and 1 PB&J sandwich.
Followers: Partner(Put Name)
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma.
Cash: 50$

Doctor:
Gear: Lab coat, first aid kit, 3 bottles of painkillers and 1 water bottle.
Followers: None
Vehicle: Honda Accord.
Cash: 1500

Scientist:
Gear: Lab coat..
Followers: None.
Vehicle: Geo Metro.
Cash: 600

Lawyer:
Gear: Suitcase, suit Glock (10/20).
Followers: Civilian (Put Name).
Vehicle: 458 Italia
Cash: 1500

Business Owner:
Gear: Suit, suitcase, Remmington 12 gauge (3/10).
Followers: Friend(Put Name) Friend(Put Name) Friend(Put Name).
Vehicle: Ford F150 Ford F250.
Cash: 5000

Electrician:
Gear: Toolbox, hammer, 30 copper wires, casualwear.
Followers: Partner(Put Name).
Vehicle: Chevy Colorado.
Cash: 400

Cop:
Gear: Cop uniform, 9mm Glock (10/30), retractable metal baton, 2 sets of handcuffs, pepper spray, tazer(100/100).
Followers: Partner(Put Name)
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Cash: 80

Hunter:
Gear: 30OT6(1/39), woodland camo, sleepingbag, tent, canteen(100/100) water purifier, 4 granola bars, small bag of jerky, matches, sunflower seeds and a full can of folgers.
Followers: None
Vehicle: ATV Ford f250.
Cash: 200

Farmer:
Gear: Remmington 12 gauge (3/20) overalls, 4 cans of beans, 1 box of corn, pitchfork.
Followers: None.
Vehicle:Old Chevy silverado.
Cash: 400

Merchant:
Gear: 10 cans of beans, 10 cans of corn, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.
Followers: Freind(Put Name) Gaurd(Put Name) Gaurd(Put Name).
Vehicle: School bus, Ford F150
Cash: 0

• 110 Replies
HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Darwin Mond
Bio: Just keep driving...
Gear:Lab Coat, 3 cans of beans Glock 9mm(10/24) and a baseball bat.
Followers: alone.
Vehicles: Geo Metro

"Same as everyone else, I'm just trying to scrounge up what I can to survive and avoid getting caught by the locusts, and this guy just found his dead brother."

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

He says that he knew your friends brother well and let you in it was just him in there he tells you the story. 3 days ago everyone was good than Joe let all the zombies in and killed most of them slowly the survivor killed them.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

"Good lord man, you've been through a lot. I'm sorry but I didn't get either of your names. I'm Darwin" I extend my hand, "How is this area for supplies?"

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Name : Brhundle Capio
Bio : Brhundle lived with his parents in farm. He learned farming ways so if his parents get old he can make their farm bigger. Many years have passed,they see the news that outbreak has come. His father gets a shotgun to protect them from Zombies. His father and mother died while protecting him. He just hide in a Barn with the animals inside. After hours he go outside and saw his mother and father as Zombie ! He get the shotgun and tears falling from his eyes. He shoots his parents... Brhundle lived alone killing those Zombies with revenge.
Gear : Remmington 12 Gauge (3/20) Overalls, 6 Cans of Beans, 1 Box of Corn, Pitchfork, knife, and 1 loaf of bread
Cash : 20
Life : 100/100
Hunger : Full
Thirst : Full
Followers : None
Vehicle : Old Chevy Silverado
Class : Farmer

I'll use my Remmington then points it at the stairs while breathing hard.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name: Edward Simpson
Bio: I'm not good at bios. Here i did my bio.
Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), army camo, Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 7 MRES.
Cash:0
Followers: PVT(Simon) PVT(John).
Vehicle:HMMWV.
Class:Marine.

I first go to the meeting place to meet John and Simon, then go to the mayor.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Name: Jimmy Wood
Bio: After the apocalypse hit, Jimmy hunkered down and waited for the worst part to pass over. After a few weeks, he came out and gathered his supplies to become a merchant.
Gear: 14 cans of beans, 12 cans of corn, 4 loafs of bread, 3 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 120 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.
Cash: 25
Followers: Friend (Timothy) Guard (Dave) Guard (Hunter) Scavenger (Marcus Martinez)
Vehicles: School Bus, Ford F150

I drop the gun I'm carrying, and slowly advance towards the house with my hands raised above my head. "Do you need any supplies? I am a trader and just looking for some goods to trade. If you need any food I've got some for trade."

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Gear:Lab Coat, 13 cans of beans Glock 9mm(10/64), baseball bat and an M4 Carbine(30/60).
Followers: Guard (John Reker) Scavenger (Henry Cooper).

Your longer known friend says his name is John Reker and the other says his name is Henry Cooper Henry says theres a town down the road called New Wells and says its the most successful town so far in the state of Nevada.
Henry also says that the small camp has been looted by him and hands you the supplies and asks to join.
--------------
Bio : Brhundle lived with his parents in farm. He learned farming ways so if his parents get old he can make their farm bigger. Many years have passed,they see the news that outbreak has come. His father gets a shotgun to protect them from Zombies. His father and mother died while protecting him. He just hide in a Barn with the animals inside. After hours he go outside and saw his mother and father as Zombie ! He get the shotgun and tears falling from his eyes. He shoots his parents... Brhundle lived alone killing those Zombies with revenge.
Gear : Remmington 12 Gauge (3/20) Overalls, 6 Cans of Beans, 1 Box of Corn, Pitchfork, knife, and 1 loaf of bread

The zombie walks down slowly and trips and lands face first and starts crawling towards you to lazy to get up you shoot it in the face and it dies you hear more sounds of zombies coming you here rounds firing and you hear a car honking its horn outside.
--------------
Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), army camo, Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 7 MRES.

You go there and see that they aren't there you see down the road at the mayors house that there talking to him and the mayor has 3 guards by him.
---------------------
Bio: After the apocalypse hit, Jimmy hunkered down and waited for the worst part to pass over. After a few weeks, he came out and gathered his supplies to become a merchant.
Gear: 14 cans of beans, 12 cans of corn, 4 loafs of bread, 3 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 120 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.
Followers: Friend (Timothy) Guard (Dave) Guard (Hunter) Scavenger (Marcus Martinez)

He was right about to say something and then you heard zombies and he gave you the finger and locked up in the house again Timothy said there 1 block down and it was time to go Marcus said that he could get the door open and you could hold there and get supplies.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I decide not to. We load up in the vehicles and get the hell out.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Gear:Lab Coat, 13 cans of beans Glock 9mm(10/64), baseball bat and an M4 Carbine(30/60).

"Alright, New Wells it is"
We stay the night at the camp and depart in the early morning

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

You drive out it was almost good and then you hit a couple zombies and almost tipped but after a minute you were good and on the road.
You came to a 4 way turn 1 lead to Las Vegas, Gold Point, Gold Farm and Hawthorne.

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

The night goes well you wake up and are off to New Wells.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

And then..

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I go down there to see what's happening.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

I would now go out and looks for my car. I would enter the car with speed.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I'll head to Las Vegas. Also... is this the Las Vegas in Nevada or New Mexico?

Showing 61-75 of 110