ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Why don't games load?

9 4405
ChiKhan
ChiKhan
1 posts
Peasant

Games do not load after ads, have tried around 30 games and none of them worked. Glad I could make you some more money by clicking around so much, but what's going to happen to your customers when you keep choosing $$$ over them? Please fix so we don't have to go else where to play the same games.

• 9 Replies
Russ_mAn
Russ_mAn
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same problem too. All games are starting with video advertising, and then black screen. And I can't skip this video.

mog15
mog15
3 posts
Shepherd

same problem here

simbadio
simbadio
19 posts
Nomad

I had it, you have to change your security settings to allow pop-ups...otherwise the game wont load. you just get an advertisement. THEN after you load your game disable pop-ups.

Hope this helps

mog15
mog15
3 posts
Shepherd

nope didnt work

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you're adblocking, please disable adblocking. This can fix many problems on our site.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

If you're having trouble with games not showing up, please report what browser version you are using, operating system, location, and the game you are trying to play.

If you have adblock on, try turning that off to see if it helps. We are working on integrating new ad systems and there might be some conflicts there.

Thanks

bountyhunter118
bountyhunter118
11 posts
Shepherd

I took the advice from the administrator and it doesn't work. This WAS my favorite site. If you know how to fix it send me a message.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Try also here. Allowing pop-ups for this site also a good suggestion, sure.

Lightminder
Lightminder
1 posts
Nomad

tried the pop up block and then back on strategy too, no success. oh well ciao eternale

Showing 1-9 of 9