Amir4eg

2 posts

One day or another everything rolls off. It seems that it's armor games time =(
Advertisement will kill it.

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 4:22pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

OMG People should just pay instead of watching stupid ads its not the way to achieve money and profit

So YOU want to pay ArmorGames money for games you may not be into later?

They do have other ways like the store but the ads constantly give them money. So by getting rid of ads that gets rid of ArmorGames' one way of being constantly paid. Then they have 2 choices, have pay-to-play type games or shutting down. And I'm pretty sure we don't want either of those.

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 11:28pm

rychus

rychus

1,189 posts

I want AG to stay forever :D. And if I have to deal with a few hands, then I am fine. But if they get out of control... I'm not too sure where I'd go. Kongregate is just as bad as AG is right now. You should have seen them flip out over Colonial Marines.

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 6:12am

R3dLine237

R3dLine237

3 posts

Well all the fuss started over the inexistence of that skip button trust me there was no skip button... and the other issue was the world of tanks ad that lasted 0:45 seconds... which is annoyingly much and you can't even mute it which is even worse that's why it all started now i have got some ad of 0:15 sec and a skip button if all will be so no need for topic to be active anymore..

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 3:14pm

daleks

daleks

3,177 posts

Are people really so impatient that they cannot wait a few seconds or a few minutes for an ad to go by? You people sicken me.

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 9:41am

AnaLoGMunKy

AnaLoGMunKy

1,625 posts

Are people really so impatient that they cannot wait a few seconds or a few minutes for an ad to go by? You people sicken me.

Its not the wait, its the principle.

I dont think I will be coming back. Bye AG :(

Posted Oct 3, '13 at 4:31pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Daleks is right, its an ad. I mean c'mon, you people can play a game for about 30 minutes or so, its not like those 45 seconds are going to change anything.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 12:10am

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

I agree with R2 and Daleks. It's just a few seconds/minutes. And even then there is a skip button where you only have to wait 5 seconds then you can skip the ad. Come on people, it's not that long a wait. You can't be THAT impatient.

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 2:36am

Nodge

Nodge

10 posts

I agree with R2 and Daleks. It's just a few seconds/minutes. And even then there is a skip button where you only have to wait 5 seconds then you can skip the ad. Come on people, it's not that long a wait. You can't be THAT impatient.

3 times in a row i got this fcked add about War Thuder, 1 min + every time, without any skipping. no, this is rly trouble, on kong more better...

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 8:43pm

Krangby

Krangby

2 posts

It seems as if now and more gotten AG is getting more advertisers on there site, whether this is good or bad i don't care as long as the supporters help AG in some way , not taking up space.....

Reply to Obligatory advertisement

You must be logged in to post a reply!