even i changed from Chrome to firefox, the games still show black for me,

Black screen for every single game on armorgames.com

I noticed some comments saying the same problem, guess i'm not the only one

• 221 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'm not having an issue... It's black for a second, but the game pops right up.

Do you have the latest version of flash player?

LegoM4n
LegoM4n
2 posts
Scribe

Same with me every game that I do its just total black where the game is supposed to be.

wlqqlw
wlqqlw
7 posts
Bard

yes, i got latest version of flash player
In fact, i was able to play zombotron 2 :time machine last night, then i headed to other stuff. Then i refresh the page, the game area turned black out.

ADD: i saw the game loading using platform.twitter.com, it's where i'm stuck
my region is blocked from twitter servers somehow. Maybe AG just switched to new servers which i don't have access to?

wlqqlw
wlqqlw
7 posts
Bard

ADD:
From the sound i can tell the game is indeed loaded, just i can't see anything but pure black. Here goes the screenshot
http://i43.tinypic.com/5yexhs.jpg

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

In fact, i was able to play zombotron 2 :time machine last night ... i saw the game loading using platform.twitter.com

I'm not checking now, but if Zombotron is a regular game, it won't be needing access to other servers; whereas MMO's (multiplayer games) will.

On these blocking issues, see also some thoughts of mine here, and let us know if that helps you resolve it.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Yeah I'm having the same problem. I tried unblocking all the ads and popups like they said. But nothing works.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've tested the game and it works fine for me. Do you use some sort of ad blockers? As far as I know (which is not much), sometimes these programs can cause that issue you're describing.

Nihilady
Nihilady
2 posts
Nomad

Worked fine yesterday. didn't shut the computer down but as of this morning I'm having the same issue. Before and after reboot etc.

Ultros420
Ultros420
4 posts
Farmer

jeez im havin the same problem, tried unblocking ads and all of the above and just like wlqqlw said i can here audio like the game is loaded but cant see anything. Plz does anyone have a solution to this??? I need my AG fix lol.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I tried playing on chrome. (wasn't working on IE) but the games are way too laggy on chrome

mohamedkna
mohamedkna
1 posts
Nomad

Hey I have the same problem with every game but mine started when the new video ad pop up before the game came out kindly help

Thank You

MHSONICC
MHSONICC
1 posts
Nomad

Well I had the same issue as the rest of you. I updated Adobe FP to version 11.8.800.175(the latest) and it seems to have fixed my issue. Also I'm running IE. Hopes this helps you folks out.

wlqqlw
wlqqlw
7 posts
Bard

yes, IE + re-install latest Adobe works for me

c_laire
c_laire
8 posts
Nomad

Not happening to me... I'm using latest version of chrome.

neurothoughtmachine
neurothoughtmachine
3 posts
Nomad

I have tried chrome and IE.

With chrome the game disappears and in IE the screen stays black.

I have chrome 29.0.1547.76

Showing 1-15 of 221