Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[MAIN THREAD] Black Screen <- Read Last Comment

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 1:35pm

Racx

Racx

13 posts

Well looks like AG are just ignoring it now. That's great customer service considering we basically pay their wages through the adverts we see whilst playing the games. This is a big problem and it looks as if Ag don't care anymore i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now. I just hoipe Ag realsie what big an issue this is and sort it out

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 2:06pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now.

Not Kong... :o

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 5:01pm

mango92

mango92

1 post

the problem is the advertise of Dennis sheeran. I only have problem with this

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 5:44pm

Racx

Racx

13 posts

i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now.
Not Kong... :o

Lol whats wrong with Kong ?

Posted Feb 11, '14 at 6:42pm

ICE_BREAKER

ICE_BREAKER

3 posts

Same to me, it won't do anything else in any game

Posted Feb 11, '14 at 6:43pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

Lol whats wrong with Kong ?

Well I think of them as our rivals... so yeah ^^

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 9:34am

SpearAndSword

SpearAndSword

41 posts

I'm there now since I can play there...

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 9:37am

LightWarriorK

LightWarriorK

48 posts

Well I think of them as our rivals... so yeah ^^

Rivals indeed.  But really, if AG doesn't want to lose players to Kong over this, then they need to find a solution.

GemCraft Chapter 2 comes out VERY soon, and I'm planning on waiting until the exclusive AG period is over before playing it on Kong.  I just don't have another choice.  The policy regarding these ads has removed that choice from me.  I really only check here once a week or so in the vain hope that something will be done.  Soon it will be once a month, and then I'll just stop checking altogether.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 10:03am

firaty

firaty

2 posts

I am having black screens in all games .. sometimes world of tanks add show and freeze in 2-3 seconds then all screen turns black other times it is just black :S really wanna play some games at coffee brakes but can't play at armorgames .. so I am off to Kong too :S

Posted Feb 19, '14 at 2:28pm

Racx

Racx

13 posts

Wow you see AG is already losing customers if these ads are meant to making you money to keep the site running well just think if every person at lunch time at school cannot play then no revenue. If every person at work on his/her break or perhaps it's just quiet cannot play again no revenue. Now for a while they may keep coming back but sooner or later they are just going to forget about AG and you will not get support back. So please before it's too late sort out the ads issue