Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[MAIN THREAD] Black Screen <- Read Last Comment

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 9:51pm

danielp248

danielp248

3 posts

just want to let AG staff know that they just lost (at least) one user... I'm out.. I've been waiting for this issue to be resolved for a pretty long time now and...nothing... I'm a kid and I use a K9 protected internet connection which blocks youtube and the site has become unusable.... sorry to go cuz I loved the games but I'm movin on...

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 4:42am

User1412

User1412

11 posts

At least you can try to clear your cache, if you don't know, you can press Ctrl + Shift + Del, choose all the option except Cookies (if you choose this, you may lost all save games)
Then restart the browser (close it, then open again)
Do it, at least it will solve most problems.
Remember to update your flash player and your browser
My stable browser is FF 24 with Flash player 11.7.700.224, Chrome 30.0.1599.69

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 11:04am

Troglodit

Troglodit

14 posts

try to give all permissions to armorgames on your flash player settings, and increase storage space

Posted Oct 18, '13 at 4:04am

raineel

raineel

2 posts

i have found a solution for fire fox. this is what i did. first i downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player. next i deleted all the cookies cache browsing & downloading data active logins and form and search history. i had disabled my adblock but it didn't work so i enabled it and it worked! hope it help< : )

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 11:30am

jerryahmed

jerryahmed

13 posts

Ok now WHAT?! I have the latest version of google chrome, updated Adobe flash, Disabled pop-up blocker BUT NOW WHAT? Please fix the error

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 12:26pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,812 posts

Who say its a AG-sided problem? Could also be a yoursided problem:

Did you have a firewall? If so disable (for a short time) and see if that change something.
Also these Net-nanny-programs could be a problem, everything like that running?

Did you try another browser?

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:23pm

clhkph

clhkph

119 posts

Actually, he has a point.
NEVER, in my WHOLE AG LIFE have I EVER, EVER experienced this problem, and my computer is horrible.

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:55pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

If you continue to get the error, and would me to help you resolve it - you can contact me at [email protected] Be aware, here are the things we will discuss...

-Removal or disabling any K9 Software, Firewalls, Anti-Virus software that could be blocking Google Ads or YouTube. (Primary reason for this happening)
-Testing on other browsers or computers in your area/network.
-Are you at school or work? These could have firewalls put in place by the company/school, thus can't be overcome.

If none of these others are true, we can troubleshoot what could be the cause.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 2:42am

hypertwink

hypertwink

1 post

I usually play Clash of the Dragons, Legacy of a Thousand Suns and Dawn of the Dragons. I can play on Kong and NewGrounds but not on AG.

Windows Vista
Google Chrome
Philippines
It's been updated.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 6:45am

furloin

furloin

1 post

Starting this morning COB :
[url=http://armorgames.com/chronicles-of-blood-game]
Is not working.

Problem :
When loading, it keeps reloading from the beginning again and again (after few seconds).

Tried from different computers / smartphones and in different locations (home, public network, office).

Anyone could help?