even i changed from Chrome to firefox, the games still show black for me,

Black screen for every single game on armorgames.com

I noticed some comments saying the same problem, guess i'm not the only one

• 221 Replies
Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

I have been trawling other forums and noticed this is a very widespread issue. There is obviously lot's of people plying these style games at work or at school or at libraries. So i believe armor games are going to lose a lot people to a competitor like Kongregate as all Kong have to do is get an online save feature and i would not even be bothering to type this.

This isssue is basically how they have coded the adverts to display and be viewed before the game is allowed to be played. Kong have an Embed feature which plays a video of an add on top of the game so it is not a pop up and is not an on screed add it is essentially part of each game. This should be the case here as that would allo 90% of adds to display with no hiccups and Armor games can manage which games have ads and which don't.

I am surprised they have just abandoned everyone here as no admin or moderator has mentioned anythign in a very long time hopefully this will be read and we can make some progress on this. As one comment on another forumn was " I have emailed a suggestion a friend of mine who works at Kong to allow big games to have an online save feature similar to kingdom rush on Armor games" No follow up yet but this could mean big trouble to AG if this goes ahead

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

Other forums here at AG or on other sites?

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

Other Sites. As this seems to be the only discussion on the black screen problem that has taken any notice as ither discussion on AG have been closed or sent to this forum.

I have had found a few sites that are also discussing this issue. I really hope AG look into this and get it solved

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

Adblock is something that requires Admin permissions to install. Plus it is an adblock that is potentially causing issues for schools and workplaces.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I've got a suggestion: Get Adblock or something like that. That's it. That's all. Get something to block ads. Then it won't interfere with your game.

No,it would get the game to stop loading altogether.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I use it, and I never get these "Black Screen" issues.

Hm. AG doesn't take kindly to ad blocking discussions; understandable I guess, from their point of view.

Anyway, this is a bit of a yes and a no: Your set-up must be allowing you to access YouTube, and so the Google Ads that link to them; but otherwise block the ad to appear beyond that.

Effectively blocking any such access would in effect be blocking the game.

It's also indeed probably not a solution for people working from public machines, who will presumably not be able to tweak their set-up.

I do wish the team would leave a note here on the current stand of affairs regarding this issue.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Ads=Free gaming

btabata
btabata
1 posts
Shepherd

AN ANSWER IF YOUR ON MAC

Go to "Safari" on your menulet (Top Bar)
Cick "Preferencesâ¦"
Click Advanced (The Gear)
Uncheck "Internet plug-ins:"

Note: This is was the way I solved the "Black screen" problem the same effects may or may not apply to your computer.

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

Well looks like AG are just ignoring it now. That's great customer service considering we basically pay their wages through the adverts we see whilst playing the games. This is a big problem and it looks as if Ag don't care anymore i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now. I just hoipe Ag realsie what big an issue this is and sort it out

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now.

Not Kong...
mango92
mango92
1 posts
Peasant

the problem is the advertise of Dennis sheeran. I only have problem with this

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

[/quote]i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now.
Not Kong...
[quote]

Lol whats wrong with Kong ?

ICE_BREAKER
ICE_BREAKER
3 posts
Nomad

Same to me, it won't do anything else in any game

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron