496 posts
Blacksmith

Ads=Free gaming

btabata
btabata
1 posts
Farmer

AN ANSWER IF YOUR ON MAC

Go to "Safari" on your menulet (Top Bar)
Cick "Preferencesâ¦"
Click Advanced (The Gear)
Uncheck "Internet plug-ins:"

Note: This is was the way I solved the "Black screen" problem the same effects may or may not apply to your computer.

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

Well looks like AG are just ignoring it now. That's great customer service considering we basically pay their wages through the adverts we see whilst playing the games. This is a big problem and it looks as if Ag don't care anymore i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now. I just hoipe Ag realsie what big an issue this is and sort it out

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
Count

i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now.

Not Kong...
mango92
mango92
1 posts
Shepherd

the problem is the advertise of Dennis sheeran. I only have problem with this

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

[/quote]i for one will be moving to Kongregate soon as this is a joke now.
Not Kong...
[quote]

Lol whats wrong with Kong ?

ICE_BREAKER
ICE_BREAKER
3 posts
Peasant

Same to me, it won't do anything else in any game

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,794 posts
Count

Lol whats wrong with Kong ?

Well I think of them as our rivals... so yeah ^^
SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Peasant

I'm there now since I can play there...

LightWarriorK
LightWarriorK
48 posts
Farmer

Well I think of them as our rivals... so yeah ^^

Rivals indeed. But really, if AG doesn't want to lose players to Kong over this, then they need to find a solution.

GemCraft Chapter 2 comes out VERY soon, and I'm planning on waiting until the exclusive AG period is over before playing it on Kong. I just don't have another choice. The policy regarding these ads has removed that choice from me. I really only check here once a week or so in the vain hope that something will be done. Soon it will be once a month, and then I'll just stop checking altogether.
firaty
firaty
2 posts
Bard

I am having black screens in all games .. sometimes world of tanks add show and freeze in 2-3 seconds then all screen turns black other times it is just black :S really wanna play some games at coffee brakes but can't play at armorgames .. so I am off to Kong too :S

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

Wow you see AG is already losing customers if these ads are meant to making you money to keep the site running well just think if every person at lunch time at school cannot play then no revenue. If every person at work on his/her break or perhaps it's just quiet cannot play again no revenue. Now for a while they may keep coming back but sooner or later they are just going to forget about AG and you will not get support back. So please before it's too late sort out the ads issue

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts
Farmer

Wow you see AG is already losing customers if these ads are meant to making you money to keep the site running well just think if every person at lunch time at school cannot play then no revenue. If every person at work on his/her break or perhaps it's just quiet cannot play again no revenue.

Which is precisely what has me thinking maybe AG can't easily do much about it, or maybe they already would have.

And so maybe they're not all out to get you. Not really
Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

I totally agree they are not out to get us and i understand it ay be difficult for them to fix this but it would be nice if the would comment to say we are trying to fix the issue or we cannot fix the issue

MARESALUL
MARESALUL
1 posts
Peasant

WARTUNE not work!!!!Any probles with server because massage its ,,server refuze conections''

Showing 196-210 of 231