Black screen for every single game on armorgames.com

I noticed some comments saying the same problem, guess i'm not the only one

• 221 Replies
LightWarriorK
LightWarriorK
48 posts
Shepherd

Well I think of them as our rivals... so yeah ^^

Rivals indeed. But really, if AG doesn't want to lose players to Kong over this, then they need to find a solution.

GemCraft Chapter 2 comes out VERY soon, and I'm planning on waiting until the exclusive AG period is over before playing it on Kong. I just don't have another choice. The policy regarding these ads has removed that choice from me. I really only check here once a week or so in the vain hope that something will be done. Soon it will be once a month, and then I'll just stop checking altogether.
firaty
firaty
2 posts
Scribe

I am having black screens in all games .. sometimes world of tanks add show and freeze in 2-3 seconds then all screen turns black other times it is just black :S really wanna play some games at coffee brakes but can't play at armorgames .. so I am off to Kong too :S

Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

Wow you see AG is already losing customers if these ads are meant to making you money to keep the site running well just think if every person at lunch time at school cannot play then no revenue. If every person at work on his/her break or perhaps it's just quiet cannot play again no revenue. Now for a while they may keep coming back but sooner or later they are just going to forget about AG and you will not get support back. So please before it's too late sort out the ads issue

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Wow you see AG is already losing customers if these ads are meant to making you money to keep the site running well just think if every person at lunch time at school cannot play then no revenue. If every person at work on his/her break or perhaps it's just quiet cannot play again no revenue.

Which is precisely what has me thinking maybe AG can't easily do much about it, or maybe they already would have.

And so maybe they're not all out to get you. Not really
Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

I totally agree they are not out to get us and i understand it ay be difficult for them to fix this but it would be nice if the would comment to say we are trying to fix the issue or we cannot fix the issue

MARESALUL
MARESALUL
1 posts
Nomad

WARTUNE not work!!!!Any probles with server because massage its ,,server refuze conections''

xberstarton
xberstarton
20 posts
Nomad

If you wish help with the black screen error, could you please answer these questions for us to help solve the issue.

-If you refresh the page a few times, does it start working? Or even if you refresh a dozen times, it's the same result.
-Where are you playing from. Home, work, school?
-Which browsers have you tried?
-Is this for all games, or some games?
-What anti-virus, firewall, security software do you currently have installed?
-Can you access and watch YouTube videos normally?
-What region are you located in?
-When did these problems start happening?
-When there is a black screen, do you hear anything or is it silent?
-Can you play MMOs on our website?
-Is your internet connection direct to the wall, or is it going through a router of some sort?
-Do you use any sort of ad blocking software?

I'll keep an eye for responses and help the best I can.

1. It works only when the ad is not a video.

2. Home.

3. Only Google Chrome.

4. Only The Last Stand: Dead Zone and Min-Hero: Tower of Sages. But as I said, I can play them when the ad is a picture of a game.

5. I have AVG, but it's out of license.

6. Yes. Except that it takes a while for the videos to load because of my internet, it's all fine.

7. Romania, Craiova.

8. Don't really remember.

9. Nope. Silent.

10. Yes.

11. Directly through the wall.

12. Nopeity, nopety, nope.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=MARESALUL]WARTUNE not work!!!!Any probles with server because massage its ,,server refuze conections''[/quote]

Picking a random server there, it currently seems to work alright at my end.

There may well have been just some temporary server glitch (try a few different ones); or, you may be blocking something at your end. Try here & onwards from there for some suggestions on this: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11845783/answered-dino-storm-not-loading-up .

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=xberstarton]6. Yes. Except that it takes a while for the videos to load because of my internet, it's all fine.[/quote]

Do you give these games some time to load, even if nothing is visibly loading for you?

shermanfirefly
shermanfirefly
1 posts
Peasant

i got the same trouble *Black screen* Now its okay i just set up Google Chrome n now all work .. i think there is an update ? anyway i can play back !

DempsyMac
DempsyMac
2 posts
Peasant

I am having the same black box issue, does not matter how long or what browser I use get the same issue, has been happening for a few days.

I am on a Mac never had issues before, all other sites work just fine, no antivirus here or firewall

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

This is your own computer? And you can reach youtube normally? Can you answer these questions:

-If you refresh the page a few times, does it start working? Or even if you refresh a dozen times, it's the same result.
-Is your internet connection direct to the wall, or is it going through a router of some sort?

bkdestroyer
bkdestroyer
1 posts
Nomad

no games working for me either. they worked fine last night.

DempsyMac
DempsyMac
2 posts
Peasant

This is your own computer? And you can reach youtube normally? Can you answer these questions:

my computer, refresh no change, playing from home, Chrome and Safari, all games, not antivirus or firewall, youtube works fine, I am in Canada, Started about two days ago, silent, have not tried MMO's, throught a wireless router (but that has not changed from when it did work), no ad blocking here
Racx
Racx
13 posts
Blacksmith

OMG it's fixed for me i cannot believe it WOOO!!!1

Showing 196-210 of 221