LightWarriorK
48 posts
Shepherd

Still black for me. -_-

fireslashmaster
fireslashmaster
2 posts
Nomad

1 same result It trys to load the ad then the ad on the corner disapears and leaves the black screen
2 home
3 chrome
4 kaspersky trial secreity, windows fire wall and marware bytes
5 yes
6 usa
7 today
9 silent
10 wind stream router
11 none

fireslashmaster
fireslashmaster
2 posts
Nomad

for the games that are working so far i only found that cursed treasure hunt is working

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Take a break from AG for 2 months. What do I find when I return? The same problem that caused me to leave in the first place. Well, bye guys. *Deletes Armor Games from favorites list*

NeoKirumi
NeoKirumi
1 posts
Shepherd

-1 in 100 chance that I connect to the game. All is black Screen
-Home
-Mozilla, Opera
-Cloudstone
-I disabled it (AVG)
-Yes, can watch youtube
-Philippines
-4days ago really annoying
-Nothing
-nope I only play Cloudstone
-router
-I remove it (it fix it, the black screen comeback )

Help pls

LightWarriorK
LightWarriorK
48 posts
Shepherd

Ferret (et al)....did you fix the problem?

Suddenly things are working for me. YouTube is still blocked, nothing has been updated, no changes at all on my end.

And yet, now the black screen only lasts for a few seconds before going away, and then the game loads!

If it's not just something on my end, and I had to guess, I'd say AG finally implemented some form of bypass for those who couldn't get through.

In any case, I hope it lasts. If thanks are warranted, then they are deserved: thanks AG!

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Yes, there has been an update in the wrapper that may fix this issue for some users. Glad to hear you got it fixed.

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

Same here, I can now get through to Cursed Treasure 2 (although I already finished it on Kongregate). Thanks very much for fixing this, I am now returning

LightWarriorK
LightWarriorK
48 posts
Shepherd

Yes, there has been an update in the wrapper that may fix this issue for some users. Glad to hear you got it fixed.

Thank you VERY much!

My gratitude will be apparent when I purchase Premium for GemCraft Chapter 2 (it's a no-brainer).
garionlrpg
garionlrpg
1 posts
Peasant

-If you refresh the page a few times, does it start working? Or even if you refresh a dozen times, it's the same result. = Refresh no change
-Where are you playing from. Home, work, school? =Home
-Which browsers have you tried? =Chrome, Firefox,
-Is this for all games, or some games? =Most Games--Flash
-What anti-virus, firewall, security software do you currently have installed? =Avast
-Can you access and watch YouTube videos normally? =Yes
-What region are you located in? =USA-East Coast
-When did these problems start happening? =Off and on for about 2 weeks then completely as of 2 days ago.
-When there is a black screen, do you hear anything or is it silent? =Silent
-Can you play MMOs on our website? =Some MMO
-Is your internet connection direct to the wall, or is it going through a router of some sort?= router.
-Do you use any sort of ad blocking software? =Disabled no change

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Seems most of these issues are now add-ons, the few I've fixed. If you need further help, could you please e-mail me at Ferret@ArmorGames.com with the title of the e-mail being "Black Screen Blues". I'll do what I can.

Showing 211-221 of 221